Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Hype!] Solestar Jam Style Comic Kickstarter

Hey fellas (and gals),

A young chap by the name of Siike Donnelly, who is a brain aneurysm survivor, started up this Kickstarter campaign to fund his jam style graphic novel titled 'Solestar'. It's a cool and unique story about a superhero with only one day to live, and the whole thing is in aid of Brain Aneurysm research. The money Siike is asking for will pay for printing costs, and subsequent profits from sales of the book will be used for the aforementioned cause.

All the info on the project is in the kickstarter link below:

I've already made a pledge as well as donated a page of sequential artwork (based on Siike's script), and I've had a chance to correspond with Siike a few times during this process and can say that it was a pleasure through and through.

There are 13 days left in the campaign, and I thought I'd lend a hand in trying to drum up some interest, and figured what better spot to do that than Penciljack. It'd be great to see some PJers contribute to this.

Happy 2013 everyone, and be safe out there.
    PUMMEL Stats: Wins: 20 | Losses: 10 | 3 Time LHW Champ | Rank: 5th in HW Division.

Facebook and Google+
    Website

Well, the project has exceeded its goals, and with 20 hours left going for the stretch goal of $15,000. Y'all gotta get in this.
    PUMMEL Stats: Wins: 20 | Losses: 10 | 3 Time LHW Champ | Rank: 5th in HW Division.

Facebook and Google+
    Website

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X