Horror Crime Comic - Moth City Launches [VIDEO + ART]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Hype!] Horror Crime Comic - Moth City Launches [VIDEO + ART]

Moth City is my online digital graphic novel; a crime/horror comic with splashing of westerns and 1970s Kung Fu movies.

You'll be able to read the digital comic here.

Set against the backdrop of the Chinese Civil war, when the governing Nationalist Party fought Mao’s Communists, Moth City tells the story of an American weapons tycoon who must solve a brazen murder, before his city’s inhabitants are wiped out by the warring factions.

It's my first comic, I'm normally a concept artist for movies made in New Zealand. I occasionally do title sequences and film posters.

If you like what you've seen, please check out www.mothcity.com or leave a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts
    Tim

I really like the retro poster/old magazine cover feel to this. I really don't know what else to say at the moment. I just dig this.

Comment

And the comic is now live for reading at http://www.mothcity.com/

Just skip the trailer if you've already seen it here, and use your keyboard to move through the panels.

Comment

Here are some sample pages from www.mothcity.com

These are actually stacked pages, on the website you only view half of one of these at a time, which I prefer.
        Last edited by Tim_Gibson; 01-14-2013, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X