Writer Seeking Artist Collaborators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Writer Seeking Artist Collaborators

I’m a productive graphic novelist and poet looking for a capable, driven artist to collaborate with me on various projects. I’m monstrously passionate about working in the industry—I’ve a special affinity for this medium as a Renaissance individual, keeping in touch with the inter-arts revolution. I’m willing to either diligently work from a set idea or scrupulously customize to an artist’s style; all fixed projects would assuredly depend on the direction of each contributing member. I’m always keen for a good sketch over the constraints of any given genre: the key is having unputdownable soul and storytelling as the central spark of everything created therewithin, making comics an ambrosial experience of deliverance!

As for myself (a quick background), I'm currently working on a Masters of Interdisciplinary Studies, specializing in storytelling and mythmaking. I hold a Bachelors of Rhetoric and Professional Writing. I’m in the process of publishing a graphic novel series, Samael, and a book of love poetry, Nuova. I also plan to have a long and prosperous literary career.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in future collaborations!

Kind regards,
    Luke

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X