Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Pin-up artists needed

Hello all,
    As the headline declares we are looking for artists to help render promotional art for an upcoming Kickstarter promotion. While the promotion will feature the artist for the first series we will also include the art of the promotional pin-ups in the books as well. Also this is kind of a talent search for artists that might be used to draw the same series later as the series will be an ongoing one told either as a continues serial or as separate three and four shot mini-series.

Now we would love to put cold hard cash into everyone's hands right off the bat, that's not the reality we are living in. What I can promise you is that your work if accepted will be used in the promotion of the series on Kickstarter with an acknowledgment as well as in the printed version when it comes out. Anyone that is selected for sequential art will be paid for their services a page rate in two installments. One before work starts and one after work is completed.

If this sounds like something you'd like to take a swipe at please contact me and I'll send you over the specifics of the project and we can chat. If you would like to just send your work over for us to take a look at and critique do that too. And if you'd like to send us over work to look at and keep you on file for upcoming gigs with a paycheck, we encourage that too.

All types of artists should apply because we like all kinds of work. I'm a firm believer that every art style has a home and a story it is destined to tell. You might have been rejected by Marvel or DC but that dose not mean you don't have the chops to create something memorable for a different publisher or book. I look forward to your responses and chatting with you.

Sincerely,

Will Dvorak
    President of Wicked Studios LLC

w i c k e d_s t u d i o s @ yahoo (dot) com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X