Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted ($)] I am looking for work!!!

HI
    My name MAU and I'm a cartoonist and illustrator.
    Seeking work for any type of commission
    You can see my style, my Facebook page

Thank you very much!

MAU

To whom it may concern,

We are launching our multimedia label as a fully built website with multiple contents from music to games.

For our advertisement images we are looking for temporary or permanent artists to create his/her own image for our featured artists image on the main page. It is a great opportunity for your portfolio and can be anything from one image to multiple images (in submission, not all featured at once).

As a media label we find it important to expand across a range of varied media and wish to engage in a fan-fiction section if demand is high enough on the artist's side. This is in addition to comic book reviews/articles if any people are reliable writers with an in-depth knowledge of the comic book world that is unbias and interesting.

On the other hand we are always open to receiving creative content of any kind for display and distribution as we are a creative collective.

So as a summary we are looking for:

Artists to design an image to be featured on the front page of our new website

and

Writers that have a unbias and reliable knowledge of the comic universe.

If you have any questions about these opportunities please feel free to contact us @ [email protected]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X