No announcement yet.

Wanted full team of artist inkers and letterers for back end project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Wanted full team of artist inkers and letterers for back end project

I´ve been thinking about my life and I've noticed that I didn't only want to read comics but I wanted to write them, I think I've got great ideas and I really need to pull them out...

Th first story idea is about a man who has lost all of his money and in order to live he reads that he can be a human subject for farmaceutical researchs, what happens next is that he azquires super powers but also needs drugs constantly he is now addicted to almost everything he can get, now trying to be a superhero it turns out that he needs causes more damages than the original threats could ever cause...

The idea is only to do 5 to 10 pages and sende them to image comics with full script.

If interested please contact me by email [email protected] or leaving a reply at these thread... thank you for your patience and comprehension.

I think you might have to give people a few more details.

For instance, do you intend to pay them for their work - or are they doing it for the sheer enjoyment?
    Successful kickstarter UPDATE PAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Beastie View Post
      I think you might have to give people a few more details.

For instance, do you intend to pay them for their work - or are they doing it for the sheer enjoyment?
      I'll pay and share benefits from what we get, I would pay per pages but I'm not in the best economical situation... but I am really serious about this, It's my dream.

Comment

Word of advice: If you want to be taken seriously as a writer, you may want to proofread your posts before you click submit. Misspellings and run on sentences don't inspire confidence in the talent.

Good luck with your search.
        Check out Film Grouch!

Wanna be uncool? Unhip? Unhung? Join the Monkey Revolution!

Amadarwin's unauthorized, unscathing, unfinished biography.

Comment

yeah thanks it might be also because I'm from Spain, anyway thank you for your advice!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X