Comic book horror artist taking commissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Looking for Work] Comic book horror artist taking commissions

Hello, my name is Jason Flowers and I am an American Comic Book Artist residing in Atlanta, GA. My recent work includes completing work for UNSTOPPABLE CARDS illustrating sketch cards of THE NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD and the 50th Anniversary of THE AVENGERS tv series. I've done work for ALTERNA COMICS, ARCANA COMICS, 215 INK, HORRORHOUND MAGAZINE, FUNNEL CLOUD 9 COMICS, BLACK THUMB PRESS, and OCTA-INK PRESS. Ive also illustrated t-shirt and comic book work for CHAMBERS OF HORROR HAUNTED HOUSE, poster art for BURIED ALIVE FILM FESTIVAL, NETHERWORLDS HAUNTED HOUSE, cd artwork for the thrash metal band-HALLOWS EVE, poster art for SPLATTER CINEMA PRESENTS, and a 12-page mini-comic for the ATLANTA ROLLER GIRLS.

Please email me: [email protected]

If you are interested in getting pricing for anything from character design to sequential comic art.

You can view samples of my work at the following links:

www.jasonflowersart.blogspot.com

www.facebook.com/jasonflowersart

www.jasonflowersart.bigcartel.com
    Last edited by hiven; 06-16-2012, 12:47 AM.

Update~

Thought I'd add a few extra images to show some of my pieces. Pricing is reasonable for quality work. Ive still got a few spots available for commissions. Thanx in advance~

Comment

Cool stuff man. Those Walking Dead cards are great.

Comment

Just completed!!!

Hey everyone, just thought I'd update and show a recent commission for a client that wanted to get a four page comic illustrated for his friend's birthday. I did the pencil/inks/colors/letters

I am available again for more commissions. If interested please email me at [email protected]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X