Artists wanted for TMNT fan fiction comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Artists wanted for TMNT fan fiction comics

Hey, everyone! A couple of weeks ago I posted an 8 page TMNT comic I wrote for fun on my blog. I posted here in the Bulletin Board section and have since had over 200 views. The reaction has been awesome! An editor at IDW saw it and had really positive feedback to give.

This has led to my decision to try and do more.

The idea is to do short 4 to 6 page stories with different artists all set in this fan fiction universe. At this point I have two new artists lined up but am looking for more. There's isn't any money involved since the only way I would make my money back would be to print these out and sell them which is illegal. I just figure this would be a fun project for artists to take on, my work stays on the IDW radar, and your work is seen by them and by many others. And at 4 to 6 pages it's not a long term thing that will take away from your other projects.

I'm looking for artists of all types (except manga) as long as you can draw a good lookin' ninja turtle, and have strong sequentials. Please go to my blog to check out what I've done so far, and if interested please send samples of your work to [email protected]

Thanks,

Fabian
    My Blog

My Comic

Nice! That TMNT page was cool.

You inspired me to do something very similar but with Star Wars. I was gonna post a little ad hoping to find an artist.

Good luck!
    P. B. DeBerry is author of things OK, wearer of BiG PANTS, idea maestro, comic book samurai and zombie hipster. His beard is full of robo-gamma irradiated hornets.

-Twitter -My Blog - Email

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X