Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] ToyaSEXomix.com - New adult paysite looking for colorists

Hi!

My name is Toyas and I am publisher of ToyaSEXomix - new website with graphic novels for adults featuring only original stories. The site is in the pre-launch state. Due to the amount of work I am looking for comic colorists interested in collaborating with me. This is unpaid gig in the first stage, however it will lead to paid work after site launches. It has genres that can be considered to be niche nowadays - sci-fy dystopia and cyberpunk to name a few.

*** If you are not OK working on sensitive content please do not apply. ***

There are 4 ongoing comics. 3 of them are in need of colorist and 4th one is manga for which I am looking for an artist to do screen tones and shading. I also need somebody to color pieces in the gallery.

If you are interested in collaborations please send links to your coloring samples and a little bit about yourself to toyas (at) toyasexomix.com. If I like your work I will get back to you with more details. For more information please visit my dA profile. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you very much for reading this and I'm looking forward to browse you samples. All the best!

- Toyas

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X