No announcement yet.

Seeking Pencilers, Inkers, and Colorists for 8 page short, $10 each per page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted ($)] Seeking Pencilers, Inkers, and Colorists for 8 page short, $10 each per page

Hello fellow comics lovers. My name is Searnold. I'm working on an 8 page short comic to promote a new video game and am looking for an art team.

Our budget is $30 per page.

So, basically, it breaks down like this: if you can provide the full package (finished colored pages) then we can pay you $30 per page.

If you just do the pencils, just do the inks, or just do the colors, you get $10 per page for your contribution.

And if you do 2 of the 3 (i.e. pencils and inks) then you get $20 per page.

Everyone is welcome to apply. Ideally (just because it's easier) we're looking for a full package artist. But if need be, we'll put a team together.

Send samples or links to [email protected].

Thanks!

Do you have a script?
    My Website / Tumblr
    My Deviantart
    My Sketch Blog on Pencil Jack

Comment

Script is being finalized right now. Will be done by Thursday when we will be making a final artist decision.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSearnold View Post
        Hello fellow comics lovers. My name is Searnold. I'm working on an 8 page short comic to promote a new video game and am looking for an art team.

Our budget is $30 per page.

So, basically, it breaks down like this: if you can provide the full package (finished colored pages) then we can pay you $30 per page.

If you just do the pencils, just do the inks, or just do the colors, you get $10 per page for your contribution.

And if you do 2 of the 3 (i.e. pencils and inks) then you get $20 per page.

Everyone is welcome to apply. Ideally (just because it's easier) we're looking for a full package artist. But if need be, we'll put a team together.

Send samples or links to [email protected].

Thanks!

searnold,
        just sent you an email with a link to my samples.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X