Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted ($)] Graphic Novel artists needed

Hi all,

My company is looking for artists interested in drawing for our website www.kirtu.com (Not Safe For Work - 18+)

You can surf thru the site to see the kind of artwork we are looking for. For quality similar to that we pay 20$ per complete page (Illusrated/colored/lettered). Since we are a daily updated site, we have a lot of work available and artists will be expected to submit a minimum of 25 pages per month.

This is not just a small contract job, but can be a steady paying gig for years. Most of our current artists have been working with us from one or two years now.

Please contact me by email at [email protected] for more information. If you have any questions you can also ask them in this thread, but all applications need to be sent via email please.

Deshmukh

p.s. Just posting this follow up reply to confirm this is not a fly by spam. Might be mistaken for that since that was my first post on this forum.

I was recommended this forum by one of the artists we work with.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who contacted me from here. Just a note, we are still open for applications.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X