No announcement yet.

Flying Fortress IndieGoGo has Landed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Hype!] Flying Fortress IndieGoGo has Landed!

The crew over at Flying Fortress Studios, and myself are finally able to announce our new IndieGoGo campaign to raise funds for our first Trade Paperback volume of Flying Fortress. It will encompass issues #0-#4 as well as Flying Fortress Compendium #1 and a bunch of other artwork and goodies. Please hit the link below and see if there's anything you'd like for a reward. We need all the support we can get, thanks!

Flying Fortress Volume 1
    - Website | Flying Fortress | Deviant -

"It's not our attempt to do one perfect drawing that enables us to improve. It's by doing many drawings, and learning from our mistakes." - Joe Kubert

We've raised $100 so far! Thanks to everyone who has helped. If you haven't checked it out yet, please do... and tell your friends!!

"It's not our attempt to do one perfect drawing that enables us to improve. It's by doing many drawings, and learning from our mistakes." - Joe Kubert

Comment

I just wanted to post a quick update. We now have a video showing off some of the art and plot.

Aside from our IndieGoGo campaing we've also started a Kickstarter.

Comment

you guys should contact the EAA.I bet they be int rested in helping you out.we have the main headquarters here in Oshkosh.
        And they have one of the last few flying B-17(Aluminum Overcast).

Official website of the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh fly-in convention in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, attracting more than 500,000 people and 10,000 airplanes each July.
        devianart
        http://brokenhill.deviantart.com/

.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Broken...2971015?v=info

'

Comment

Checked it out. We're too small right now it costs $1000 to exhibit and we have to be a legit business. But we maybe could exhibit through a company my co-creator worked for years ago. Could be awesome, talk about target demographic.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X