No announcement yet.

ARTISTS WANTED for short CABRA CINI: Voodoo Junkie Hitwoman stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] ARTISTS WANTED for short CABRA CINI: Voodoo Junkie Hitwoman stories

"Cabra Cini has the potential of being the next Buffy the Vampire Slayer." Don Smith, Investcomics.

No longer willing to let her boyfriend/pimp treat her like dirt, Cabra Cini got lethal payback with the help of voodoo magik--and liked it. Voodoo became her new addiction and Cabra has cleaned up her act and forged a deadly new vocation...

I'm looking for artists for two slots:

(1) Two artists wanted for a 10-page story that will complete the first issue of the 4-issue Cabra Cini: Voodoo Junkie Hitwoman mini-series. One artist will illustrate 5 1/2 pages, the other 4 1/2. The reason for this being that part of the story takes place in the 'real world' and the other part in a fantastical dimension.

The mini-series will be pitched to publishers and I have already had publisher interest. PAY WOULD BE FROM THE PUBLISHER/PROFITS.

(2) A 10-page Cabra story I will be submitting to IF-X anthology. They have accepted & published the previous three, and the first of these has been reprinted--in color for the first time--in Visionary Comics' free digital comic Digital Visions #4--introducing her to a wider audience and garnering some great reviews!

If the story is published in IF-X, you would receive three comp copies--eight if we also have the cover--and the story would then get colored to form part of Cabra Cini: Voodoo Junkie Hitwoman #0, which will be submitted to publishers and PAYMENT WOULD BE FROM THE PUBLISHER/PROFITS for this.

Please send samples or (preferably) a link to your work--stating which slot(s) you're interested in--to: [email protected]

And you can check out Cabra's color debut in Visionary Comics' Digital Visions #4 for free here.

About every month, you post that you're looking for an artist to continue your books.

Why are you always looking for new artists ? What happened to the previous ones ?
    Writing Contest Entries

Comment

Some did the job. Some flaked.

Comment

I've had some responses but they haven't been in the right style, so below are some pages from completed Cabra stories to give you more of an idea of what I'm looking for.

Email samples or (preferably) a link to your work to: [email protected]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X