Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in need of a scanner and printer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Anyone in need of a scanner and printer?

Mustek Scan Express A3 1200 Pro USB Large Format Scanner

Capable of scanning documents up to 11x16.5
    - Supports many formats and resolutions
    - Comes with Scanner and all cables (USB and power)

HP Photosmart 7760 Printer
    - Comes with power cable

Pictures available upon request.

Asking around $120+ shipping (if not in the DC/MD/VA area)
    Last edited by Walril; 11-25-2011, 10:35 AM.
    walril.deviantart.com

P.U.M.M.E.L. stats: 6 Wins | 20 Losses | 5 KOs

I'm looking for a scanner that scans images 11" by 17" but yours is just a half inch shy of that. Is that why you're getting rid of it?
    The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy.

---Malcolm Forbes

My website

Never .jpeg a .jpeg

Comment

Yeah. I wound up getting a Brother MFCJ6710. It prints & scans up to 11x17.
      Just to let you know though, that .5" is usually the border of the board and not the artwork, unless your actual artwork is 11x17
      walril.deviantart.com

Comment

Originally posted by Walril View Post
        Yeah. I wound up getting a Brother MFCJ6710. It prints & scans up to 11x17.
        Just to let you know though, that .5" is usually the border of the board and not the artwork, unless your actual artwork is 11x17
        i am also looking for a printer and scanner that is capable of the 11X17 measurement.. is Brother MFCJ6710 costly? i have read reviews that it expensive in terms of ink consumption but it has a great scanner.. but i would really want an inkjet printer..
        Last edited by henesy; 01-27-2012, 07:50 AM.

Comment

The ink isnt that expensive from what Ive seen. I got mine from amazon for $152. It is currently $229. It uses individual ink cartridges for each color (4). The ink lasts unless youre printing full color 11 x 17 sheets in high mode. The page counts listed are for 8.5 x 11. You can get 4 colors, super high yield, for what it cost for a black cartridge for a regular ink jet.

I decided to keep my small format printer but Im still looking to sell the scanner. I don't know why mustek couldnt make the tray move an extra .5 inch. It kills me that it scans at 11 x 16.5. Thats why I got the brother.
          walril.deviantart.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X