No announcement yet.

Sequential Artist for Co-Creator Collaboration...100% will be printed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Sequential Artist for Co-Creator Collaboration...100% will be printed

I'm looking for an artist interested in working as a co-creator on a concept/story I've created. IF the book was able to profit above printing/marketing costs there would be payment.

The first issue will be available in digital format through the usual outlets and in print form through my(if need be) personal publishing imprint Typewriter Monkey.

At the very least in the end, you'll have a printed comic book that you helped create at no monetary cost to you and the experience of working with a writer to get a comic book from concept to a reader's hands.

All art styles will be considered.

Email samples to [email protected]

If I like what I see, I will reply to you with a synopsis of the story and the 22-page script for issue 1. If you like what I've done, then we can take it from there with a virtual handshake and a standard co-creator contract.

My expectations for the experience is to get a solid book created that can showcase everyone's talents. A few people with a love of the comic book medium creating together.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Lance

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X