Penciller/Inker wanted for 22-page comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted ($)] Penciller/Inker wanted for 22-page comic

I'm looking for a penciler and inker to do a full issue of my comic "Third Estate".

I previously hired an artist to put together a 6-page pitch to submit to companies. Unfortunately, that process is a total crapshoot, and it went nowhere. So I decided to do the whole 22 page comic-both to make it a more attractive submission and to do a wee bit of self-publishing.

The original artist wanted both too much money and too much time to get this done, so I need a new artist to start from scratch.

What I need is a penciler and inker for 22 pages of work plus a cover. I can offer $35 for every completed page. I'll eventually need a colorist too, and if the same artist can do that, obviously the page rate would be increased.

I need the pages finished by Feb. 15th of 2012. I plan on getting it done before both WonderCon and C2E2 so I can have it to pitch to publishers while I'm there.

The comic takes place in a near-future America, where a fundamentalist Christian president has come into power. It follows a resistance group fighting the new government. Think V for Vendetta meets Red Dawn.

Please e-mail me with links/samples of your work to [email protected]. I have the full proposal and first-issue script ready.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X