Favorite's Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Hype!] Favorite's Blog

Hey everyone. Hyping myself. Wanted to invite you all to join my blog. It's well, ya know, a blog. It'll be filled with details on things I've done, things I'm going to do, things I'm currently doing. All that jazz. I'll put updates about my blog or myself here as well.

Thanks for the support.

This blog is dedicated to the promotion and introspection of comic book writer, Nicholas Favorite. Fresh with updates, leaks, links and insight to all his projects; future, past and present.
    Last edited by Favorite-N; 09-19-2011, 03:55 PM.
    "Either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing" ~ B.F.

My Blog

My DeviantArt

Right on, I'm following man! My writing blog is on Tumblr...but it's a hard site to drive traffic to as well as gain some followers.
    Comic Creator Blog: Pistol-Whip Press, @Twitter

Comment

Thanks a lot man. I've never even attempted Twitter. I've had enough problems coming to grips with starting my own blog. hehe. But if you want to be successful you got to pimp yourself so I'll probably start one soon.

My Blog

My DeviantArt

Comment

Teaser of Brock

Follow if you can. Leave comments if you'd like. Till then, Peace!

My Blog

My DeviantArt

Comment

Character Sketches for New Project

Feel free to follow me.

My Blog

My DeviantArt

Comment

Several people have told me I should start a blog. So... go to Blogger.com and see Matt LaRock's Stuff. Or don't. But I promise you I'm not going to rant here or on fb anymore. There has been enough of that already.

Comment

New Character / New Post

Thanks for the support!

My Blog

My DeviantArt

Comment

New Comic - StrangerHood

Sending this off to pitch. tell me what ya think and ya know...subscribe

My Blog

My DeviantArt

Comment

Pimping myself out there. Takes you to a facebook page on a specific comic I'm working on. Spread the love, keep the herpes.

New Blog "StrangerHood" FB Page

My Blog

My DeviantArt

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X