Colorist Looking to Expand Their Portfolio and Break Into Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Colorist Looking to Expand Their Portfolio and Break Into Comics

I'm currently working on a 6 part debut mini series for my self publishing company: Nod Comics. It's a real world, vigilante-esque project that's dark, gritty and has real consequences for the characters. I already have an established pencil and inker team who are just about 2/3s of the way through the first issue. My current colorist just dropped out. I know it's an ambitious project, but we're ambitious people who have one goal in mind: to break into comics! No one succeeds, unless we all succeed. This isn't just something we're throwing together, it's a project to be proud of. Unfortunately, since I'm just starting out, I'd be unable to offer you financial compensation. Instead, you'd be working for a percentage of the ownership rights. So if picked up by a distributor, you're entitled to the payment you deserve.

The first 10 pages are colored, but anyone interested in working on the project can either pick up where the current colorist left off, or start over based on his flats. Whatever you're the most comfortable with. For more information on the comic, check out my website http://nodcomics.com/NOD.html or shoot me an email at [email protected].

The idea is to have to have the first two issues completed by April to debut them in Chicago's C2E2. We were there last year laying the ground work, so this year should be great!

- Dan

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X