Artist Needed for Sci-Fi/Political Short Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted ($)] Artist Needed for Sci-Fi/Political Short Story

I'm looking for an artist to work on a 12 page short-story I've written. The story is a mixture of near-future sci-fi, espionage, and politics, with an international (non-US) setting.

There will be some concept work.

The story is the first part of a longer tale told through several shorts. For now, I'd just like to do this one story and see where things go from there.

The ideal style would be something realistic that still retains an artistic, fluid nature. Please no superhero, manga, or cartooning.

Professionalism and good communication skills are a must. Please be fluent in English. All candidates will be considered but preference will be given for North American-based artists.

For an example of my writing, please visit my webcomic Zi. www.zicomic.com. Note that the short-story is not in the same tone or style as Zi, but this should still give you a sense of my writing abilities.

Please send me your page rate, along with links to your portfolio (no attachments), and when you would be able to begin work.

Email me at naveen -at- naveenmalli -dot- com.

Thanks!
    Follow me on Twitter | Visit my webcomic Production Blog

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X