Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist need!!!

Hey there

* I am looking for an artist for a project I'm working on.* One who can draw kids and adults, everyday people. The whole project is sports theme and most of it will included kids/adults playing different sports.*

Here's a sample of a pageā€¦

EXT: Soccer Field

Stylized and humorous Soccer Player setting up for a penalty kick.* We SEE the goal tender waiting for the shot.* The SOCCER PLAYER kicks the ball.* When he connects the ball flies around like a balloon and almost immediately goes flat with air escaping*

SFX: Air escaping from a balloon

The final product will look something like this, but with some more art and characters.

This is an animated promotional video I created for Appyboy, highlighting their product and its features."Appboy allows you and your friends to explore the w...

If you're interested please send me a sample of your work along with your rate to [email protected] I'm thinking they'll be 12-15 pages total

Thanks

You might have better luck if you try posting in a more appropriate subject. I'm not 100% where that would probably be, but good luck to ya in your search.
    - Jordan Sampanes
    ---Proud to be a PJ Member---
    Pummel stats: LW W-1 L-0 KO-0

Interested in my work? Mail me:[email protected]

Comment

Yeah, I'm moving this to the bulletin board section of the site. You posted this in an area where artists posts their finished artwork for critique. That's why it's called the FINISHED WORK section.

Please read the rules before you post.
      See my work on Game of Thrones seasons two, three and four blurays
      DeviantArt

Comment

Originally posted by dfbovey View Post
        Yeah, I'm moving this to the bulletin board section of the site. You posted this in an area where artists posts their finished artwork for critique. That's why it's called the FINISHED WORK section.

Please read the rules before you post.
        OK great. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X