Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revenge rooster one-shot is available for pre-order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Hype!] Revenge rooster one-shot is available for pre-order!

Hey everyone! I'm self publishing my newest creation, REVENGE ROOSTER and am taking pre-orders. The comics will be in next month.

"Inspired by true events! When a pissed off rooster stabs his handler at an illegal cockfighting match, he is granted supernatural powers by vengeance demons! He then goes on a bloody killing spree through the criminal underworld. If you want to see a badass rooster cuss and kill his way through 24 action packed pages then order this comic! NOT for kids. This comic has GRAPHIC violence and ABUSIVE language."

To order it http://extinctcomic.bigcartel.com/pr...oster-one-shot

To read a preview go to my blog!

Thanks!
    My Blog

My Comic

Just wanted to let everyone know that the pre-orders are ending on Monday. This will be a very limited print run so don't sleep on this!

Go to my blog for a preview!
    My Blog

My Comic

Comment

your comic reminds me of This Song

I've promoted your one shot to friends of mine too. Hope that helps get some more sells.
      "Either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing" ~ B.F.

My Blog

My DeviantArt

Comment

Haha right on. Thanks man!
        My Blog

My Comic

Comment

Today is the last day to order a copy of Revenge Rooster! I'll be taking the link down tonight as the print run will be VERY limited. I'd sure appreciate some support from my fellow PJ people!
          My Blog

My Comic

Comment

I bought one.

My Blog

My DeviantArt

Comment

I saw that! Thanks so much, man. You were the only PJ person to do it too.
              My Blog

My Comic

Comment

got it in the mail. You doing more with it? Seemed like you were. Is it something you are doing completely on your own?

My Blog

My DeviantArt

Comment

James decided he could only do the one-shot. I have a three issue mini outlined that takes place after the events of the one-shot, BUT I don't have an artist. And did you mean publishing it myself? Yeah. If I ever get someone to draw up the other three issues I would resubmit it as a trade, but more than likely I would be doing it myself under my Believe in Comics banner. Hope you liked it!
                  My Blog

My Comic

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X