Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Competetion Finalist Screenplay Needs Artist for Adaptation Into Horror One-Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competetion Finalist Screenplay Needs Artist for Adaptation Into Horror One-Shot

Hey Guys,

I'm putting the feelers out to see if there's any artists out there interested in taking a stab at a horror one-shot, based on a screenplay I wrote. Script was a Finalist in the 2010 Screenwriter's Challenge international competition:

Script will of course be transferred to comic format, but I'd like the artist involved to be an integral part of that process so we can flesh out the story together and you can add your own spin on it. Because if this, ownership and any money from film rights, etc, would be split 50/50.

Other than that, this would be a strictly back-end deal, but there has been interest in the script from contacts I have in the film industry, so a fleshed-out story in a published format would have a good shot at generating some interest if that's a world you're interested in exploring.

I do my own lettering and would be looking for someone who can (preferably) do pencils and inks at least. Colors would be a bonus but not required. It will probably end up being 24-30 pages, certainly no more than that.

If anyone's at all interested, hit me up at garseneau [at] gmail [dot] com and I'll send you the script so you can at least have a look at it and see if it's something you'd be into. The film script is only 13 pages long.
    HorrorMovies.net - the Pulse of Horror

Thanks to all those who contacted me and took the time to read the script. Some very talented artists stepped up and I appreciate you all, but I have found the right artist for this project.

Thanks again.
    HorrorMovies.net - the Pulse of Horror

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡