Artist seeks work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist seeks work

Professional artist seeking work. I've done work for universities, advertisement agencies, I've done private commissions and comic style art. I've had my work exhibited twice. My speciality is illustration and concept art but i'm pretty versatile and willing to try anything that seems worth my time. I don't respond to jobs that offer backpayment, I make a living doing artwork so i don't have time to spend on someone else's dreams without getting paid for it. Price negotiation is possible of course.

Samples:

I am Interested in You as An Artist for my Comic

Hello my name is Tyler Klayman. I have a wonderful story about a man who has lived in a neighborhood in the rough part of the city, has been through a lot, and is then given evil powers. He chooses to use these evil powers to help the people in his community and battle all the other evil creatures that come up to kill him and take his evil powers from him, so they can then use them. I would love to tell you more because your artwork is really beautiful. I would need to do it in an email so none of my ideas are stolen. Please do not hesitate to email me [email protected].

This story will be published and will be a hit, I know this because the story is original, nothing like it has ever been made. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you and have a great day.

P.S. Once the comic is published I will split the money with you half/half since the artwork is half the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Klayman View Post

P.S. Once the comic is published I will split the money with you half/half since the artwork is half the story.
      Not to speak for the artist who posted this thread, but he did say pretty plainly that he's not interested in back end deals.
      See my work on Game of Thrones seasons two, three and four blurays
      DeviantArt

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Klayman View Post
        Also the split should be 80/20 as art is more than half the book and a writer can write 4 comic books in the time it takes to draw one.
        The split is only 50/50 on any profit or royalties from anything after, like licensing and other media., etc.
        Jack Kirby Centennial Tribute Book is free to download.

Joining you in the ABCs of faith - Action, Belief and Confidence

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X