"Good news everyone!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Good news everyone!"

The Daily Mirror want to do a piece in their business section on Reynard City. If you want to get a bit of Reynard City art into a national newpaper, now is the time to do it.
    Email [email protected] with your contributions by next week. No payment, but if it gets included you will get massive coverage, others will be added/credited in our new website gallery
    We did it! Issue 20 Subconcious Pt 1 is up now! Thanks to all who have contributed and supported us! http://reynardcity.com/the-comics/is...concious-pt-1/

Oooh, nice one, Will.

When are they looking to do that?
    Successful kickstarter UPDATE PAGE

Comment

They want to come down to Beccles next week, so I'm currently trying to get at least one artist to come down. They want a definite time by Friday.
      We did it! Issue 20 Subconcious Pt 1 is up now! Thanks to all who have contributed and supported us! http://reynardcity.com/the-comics/is...concious-pt-1/

Comment

Hey, that's pretty cool.

Comment

Hope it goes well.

You're definitely putting everything into this

Comment

Since you guys both live in England do you know each other?

I mean, cause I know everyone that lives in the US...
            My webcomic: Life with Death DeviantART Blog Twitter

Comment

^ Yeah, England is only a small place.

I know David Beckham too.

Oh, and Ricky Gervais is my landlord.

And I have tea with the Queen ALL the time.

Joking aside though, we're both in (very) roughly the same area on the map - but don't know each other outside of PJ.

Comment

It's true- I often jump from Dover to Nottingham with Morgan Freeman whom I met on the Crusades.
                Also, my accent is that of a Californian surfer dude and I often sings songs on rooftops with my Cockney friend before attempting a heist.

Comment

Small country indeed. Live in same county as Beastie myself. Still large enough for me to miss him though.
                  dA | PJ Sketchblog

I want to be the man who can draw so many things, so well and in so many different ways.

Comment

^ You've never seen me, that's true.

I've spent many hours watching you through your windows though.

Comment

i KNEW it! but srsly that is awesome news about the paper Will!

btw tell my cousin Daniel in Leeds hi next time you see him!
                      My webcomic: Life with Death DeviantART Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Beastie View Post
                        ^ You've never seen me, that's true.

I've spent many hours watching you through your windows though.
                        so you're that old dude with the telescope across the street.
                        dA | PJ Sketchblog

I want to be the man who can draw so many things, so well and in so many different ways.

Comment

Originally posted by danielle_soloud View Post
                          i KNEW it! but srsly that is awesome news about the paper Will!

btw tell my cousin Daniel in Leeds hi next time you see him!
                          LOL thank you. Oddly enough my sister studied at Bradford, which isn't far from Leeds.

Just emailed your RC pic as part of the "promo pics" email I sent to the Daily Mirror

Comment

Shameless bump- Confirmed they're coming next Wed!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X