Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BATMAN: The Killing Joke Animated Movie announced at SDCC 2015

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BATMAN: The Killing Joke Animated Movie announced at SDCC 2015

    http://comicbook.com/2015/07/11/batm...nimated-movie/

    dmario.org - business up front!

    dEVIANTart - party in the back!

  • #2
    after the batgirl cover controversy i dont believe they'll follow through with this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by scrappy View Post
      after the batgirl cover controversy i dont believe they'll follow through with this.
      Exactly.

      This is the age of the feminist and SJW. There is no way this news will be met with anything other than "WAAAH MISOGYNY!"
      PTX40: Magnetizin' babes since '88.
      ---
      My site: http://crimeroyale.deviantart.com/
      My webcomic: http://blue-blaster.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        Oh man. THAT is a comic I'd like to see animated. Not for the abuse. Just because it's got some amazing visuals and I'd like to see how they translate Bolland's style.
        My DeviantART

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by VagabondX View Post
          Oh man. THAT is a comic I'd like to see animated. Not for the abuse. Just because it's got some amazing visuals and I'd like to see how they translate Bolland's style.
          You can't.

          This is as futile as animating Shirow.
          New and improved for 1996!
          Instagram: Pencilero

          Comment


          • #6
            Still, I'd be interested to see the attempt.
            My DeviantART

            Comment


            • #7
              Some stories just aren't meant for animation. This is one of them.
              Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.

              Comment


              • #8
                It's a thing I guess. Cool story and all but whatever. I know they won't even try to do Bolland's style but it's possible.

                YEAOH!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Any excuse to post this:



                  The coloring is all Killing Joke.
                  artSTATION | deviantART | instagram | penciljack blog

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Johnny Blaque View Post
                    I know they won't even try to do Bolland's style but it's possible.
                    I don't see anything to back up that claim.

                    Originally posted by D.C. View Post
                    Any excuse to post this:



                    The coloring is all Killing Joke.
                    Holy moley.

                    There's more animation in this commercial than there is in six seasons of Archer.
                    New and improved for 1996!
                    Instagram: Pencilero

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Pencilero View Post
                      I don't see anything to back up that claim.



                      Holy moley.

                      There's more animation in this commercial than there is in six seasons of Archer.
                      It's funny because it's true lol.
                      Damn this chicks hot.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Honest Trailers take on it:

                        New and improved for 1996!
                        Instagram: Pencilero

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ^ Honest is on the money with this one!
                          Jack Kirby Centennial Tribute Book is free to download.

                          Joining you in the ABCs of faith - Action, Belief and Confidence

                          Comment

                          Unconfigured Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X