• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Man of Steel" (Superman) Official Movie Thread

can't find the other thread. I swear i searched for it over and over

dmario.org - business up front!

dEVIANTart - party in the back!

Right here man: http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...e-Teeth!/page7
    PUMMEL Stats: Wins: 20 | Losses: 10 | 3 Time LHW Champ | Rank: 5th in HW Division.

Facebook and Google+
    Website

Comment

In all fairness to dmario, "Tom Welling kicked in the Teeth!" wouldn't be my first, third, or even fourteenth guess as to the title of an "official" Superman reboot movie thread.
      Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.

Comment

Originally posted by Popninja View Post
        In all fairness to dmario, "Tom Welling kicked in the Teeth!" wouldn't be my first, third, or even fourteenth guess as to the title of an "official" Superman reboot movie thread.
        Understandably so, but it wasn't referred to as such, only as "the other thread"...

Perhaps we can ask the mods to merge them..?
        PUMMEL Stats: Wins: 20 | Losses: 10 | 3 Time LHW Champ | Rank: 5th in HW Division.

Facebook and Google+
        Website

Comment

I think its about time since we finally have a photo of Superman to actually make this the official thread because its insulting to lump the two products together. Unless we change the name of the other thread.

Comment

I think it loks pretty sweet.
            It's not your fault, it's mine, because I forgot you are stupid.

Comment

Whats up with his hair style and the Donner like costume??? I guess its cool but its giving me a weird vibe, like it takes place in the 70's or something.
              SOVEREIGN: The Return vol. 1 is now live on kickstarter. Please support or spread the word https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...raphic-novel-0

Comment

Physically, Cavill certainly looks the part, but I have to agree with Huerta about the hair, it does look a bit odd. As for the costume, I'll repeat what I wrote in the other thread:

I somehow suspected they'd add that scaly look to the suit that's so popular these days, which I don't particularly mind, but I don't think they necessarily should have given the 'S' shield the same texture. Still, it looks like it will be action packed. I just hope it won't be presented as sterile and lifeless as Sucker Punch was...

Facebook and Google+
                Website

Comment

There's no S-curl; it's Clark dressed up as Superman. I do like the suit though.
                  artSTATION | deviantART | instagram | penciljack blog

Comment

Originally posted by D.C. View Post
                    There's no S-curl; it's Clark dressed up as Superman. I do like the suit though.
                    which is strange because pictures of him with his nature grown out hair looks like he sure as hell has curly hair. My hair naturally gives me the S-curl as well. Its not hard to pull off with some gel slicking back the rest.

Comment

He'll have the curl... Here's some pics of him on set as Clark

Also, notice, no red underwear and a seam/line running up his thigh like the Spider-Man suit.

Comment

i read on another board that is at comic-con and not set of Superman.

That guy holding the coffee cup has a comic-con badge.
                        dmario.org - business up front!

dEVIANTart - party in the back!

Comment

I'm not so sure about the desaturated blue (it almost looks black) and the strange hair, but overall it looks ok I guess.
                          I wonder if they're getting rid of the briefs or if they just don't want to show it, since they're trying so hard to hide his crotch area.

Comment

Originally posted by dmario View Post
                            i read on another board that is at comic-con and not set of Superman.

That guy holding the coffee cup has a comic-con badge.
                            Well, yeah. That, and all the nerds behind him in front of what is clearly the convention center. That, and the website address on the upper right corner, where you'll find the pics in a section titled, "Henry arriving at SDCC."
                            Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.

Comment

^ Smartass.

Originally posted by jharker View Post
                              I wonder if they're getting rid of the briefs or if they just don't want to show it, since they're trying so hard to hide his crotch area.
                              That's what I'm wondering, too. I hope they get rid of them somehow.
                              Mod
                              Writer/Artist: Urban Shogun

Sketches | DA Gallery

Urban Shogun #3 is now available!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X