X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joekey
    professional procrastinator
    • Jul 2002

I know its just a trailer but this looks more promising than season 2 and 3. Loving the visual style, even darker colors and the color tones of the characters' outfits works well for me. Daryl looks badass. Tyreese looks more involved finally.

Comment

• Orphangrinder
      Brandon Palas
      • Oct 2007

D'Angelo Barksdale! If they keep importing actors from The Wire...well, I'm still not sure it'll be enough, but I'm glad they're trying.
      http://www.brandonpalas.com

Comment

• Spidey
        Your friendly neighborhood
        • Nov 2001

Wow. This is the first time I'm actually excited for TWD since season 1.

Comment

• malachimanson
          • Feb 2008

Wow first time since the start of season 2 I've been like YES this is going to be awesome. Hopefully they don't disappoint like season 2 did.

Comment

• PTX40
            • Jan 2009

Do I have another season in me, PJ? Do I?
            PTX40: Magnetizin' babes since '88.
            ---
            My site: http://crimeroyale.deviantart.com/
            My webcomic: http://blue-blaster.com/

Comment

• PTX40
              • Jan 2009

So who watched it? Anyone? Bueller?
              PTX40: Magnetizin' babes since '88.
              ---
              My site: http://crimeroyale.deviantart.com/
              My webcomic: http://blue-blaster.com/

Comment

• golgotha
                son of man
                • Mar 2009

i watched it. i enjoyed it. but it seemed like they left out the theme of the season. maybe the one bald black dude is going to go crazy soon. but no major plot point yet.
                "when there's no more room in hell...the dead will walk the earth."

my drawings
                my crazy music
                my facebook

Comment

• ssss6eight1
                  • Oct 2010

You know what I hope Daryl and company find on one of their searching excursions? The plot.

Also, it's ridiculous that they built a farm right in the middle of that field, but did nothing to improve the fence. Seriously, making a gigantic, impenetrable barricade around one of your primary food sources should be #1 priority over anything else.
                  Crying over never-made sequels to underrated movies. All day, every day.

DA
                  PJ
                  Tumblr
                  Twitter

Comment

• D.C.
                    Drawer Of Drawings
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by golgotha View Post
                    i watched it. i enjoyed it. but it seemed like they left out the theme of the season. maybe the one bald black dude is going to go crazy soon. but no major plot point yet.
                    Sickness perhaps? The pig got sick and died. The kid got sick (from the deer he ate?) and died creating a threat from within. They have a much larger population now, and if people are going to drop dead quickly then things get dangerous fast. The animals appear to be the source so that limits their food supply as well. Perhaps they'll eventually have to move on to a less infected area.
                    artSTATION | deviantART | instagram | penciljack blog

Comment

• Popninja
                      Return If Possible
                      [SUPPORTER]
                      [Moderator]
                      • Dec 2001

I'm surprised this thread has gone cold for over two weeks.

Last night's episode was very interesting. I'm not sure I like what Rick did to Carol. Does anyone else see an eventual alignment between Carol and The Governor? Crazy thought, but what else are they going to do with her. Darryl's gonna be pissed.
                      Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.

Comment

• Jim
                        Damn good coffee... and hot!
                        • Mar 2013

Agree. She's one of my favourite characters at this point. I'm glad she's not in the comics, because I end up confusing their personalities with the ones on the page (such as with Rick, who's still a flawed hero in the book, but a bit of a douche on the show).

At this point on the show, I don't know why they still look to Rick as the leader. I certainly don't know why he thought he should take a unilateral decision and exile Carol. Just seems like another move that no-one in real life would make, executed entirely to create more tension (which I guess they need, as that's essentially the premise of the show).

It's still all a bit slow and ponderous, but this was a good episode (the ones in the prison have been boring, I find the kids tedious, and was astonished that this sickness was turned into an extended plot). Still not sure they've quite figured out the recipe yet, and god knows what they're going to put into the spin-off.

I'm thinking Andrew Lincoln probably has a limited amount of time left on the show (he's not going to want to do more than another full season) which could work out quite well -- either kill him off or lose him somewhere (maybe leaving the door open to future re-appearances).
                        HW W1/L2/KO0Behance

Comment

• Dri
                          • Mar 2006

I don't see them offing Rick. He's the main character and his demise will be when the show ends. The show is a bit hit and miss due to pacing and doesn't hold a candle to the book although it has explored some interesting questions. It's just to labored and when they try to make a point it loses its impact.

Couldn't care less about Carol being exiled either as she is just annoying. I'm surprised she's been on the show for so long.

Comment

• Jim
                            • Mar 2013

We'll see, but I don't see Andrew Lincoln hanging around much longer. He's made his nut, and he'll want to get back to films quite soon I reckon. And I don't see them cancelling the thing based on him leaving. The whole point of the comic, and the show, is that it's an ensemble piece -- anyone can come and go, whenever. If the viewers are there, they'll keep making it. I think the spin-off is proof of that.
                            HW W1/L2/KO0Behance

Comment

• Jim
                              • Mar 2013

So...... the latest episode(s)?

SPOILER GAP

The Governor, as a sympathetic lead? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

I thought it was a fantastic episode, best of the season so far, got me back on board for the whole show.
                              HW W1/L2/KO0Behance

Comment

• Arne S.
                                • Jan 2008

first good episode this season! turning the govenor around like that was really surprising.
                                guess the whole big group - prison concept is making it all so damn boring..

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X