Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lex Wijaya Weigh-in

Hi everyone,

I just joined the forum and looking for ways to learn and have fun doing draw off etc. I'm currently doing various freelance illustration work in Melbourne. Without further ado, here goes! Note: work in progress, sketches leading to the stuff below are on my instagram account.

This one is an obvious tribute to Spider-man: Homecoming I've always wanted to draw Spidey rushing between things haha

I loved the Wonder Woman movie. Feels like DC has finally upped their ante! Here's a picture based on the earlier image of Gal Gadot in costume.

A commission piece which I'm now allowed to publish (with minor modifications)

Guys I just read the Pummel rules and found that that weigh-in is no longer necessary. My apologies! I'm happy to have this thread deleted or left as is. Will post them under finished works thread instead.

Comment

Good looking stuff, letsgowijaya. There's nothing wrong with posting a weighing-in thread to let us see what you've got. There's just no requirement for it now, since we all compete in one tournament ladder. New people join at the bottom.

By the way, did you change your name from Luthor to Wijaya to keep a low profile? We're on to you, buddy!
      Join us in EverBrawl Bout 35: Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Thundarr the Barbarian during Halloween

Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Originally posted by pell View Post
        Good looking stuff, letsgowijaya. There's nothing wrong with posting a weighing-in thread to let us see what you've got. There's just no requirement for it now, since we all compete in one tournament ladder. New people join at the bottom.

By the way, did you change your name from Luthor to Wijaya to keep a low profile? We're on to you, buddy!
        Haha thanks for the kind welcome, mate! Yeah I thought nobody would notice but hey ... !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X