Time to Weigh in again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Weigh in again

I need this. To be honest, i have been in a horrible drawing rut. I suck. I haven't been staying on my craft and it bothers the hell out of me. it honestly pisses me off that i can't focus with a pencil in my hand. So I need this. I miss this. You guys have been quite the foundation for me when it comes to drawing and getting better. And I'm hoping that coming back to pummel, hell coming back to this site in general really helps me out and I can push forward. I recently had a daughter, she is 2.5 months old, and i feel like drawing is my future, so i want it to work out, so i can give her a future. I'm here, and i'm not ready, but challenge me, call me out and make my ass be ready.

Thank You.

Original Character
    [IMG][/IMG]

Destiny Fanart/Secret Santa Pic
    [IMG][/IMG]

Another Original Character
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Heavyweight
    0%
    Light Heavyweight
    0%
    Middleweight
    0%
    Lightweight
    0%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Andre-G; 04-13-2017, 10:58 AM.
    My style? You could call it the art of drawing.......without drawing.

Is the background in the destiny and the OC (#3) done by you? I ask because the disparity in the line art to a more painterly background.
    OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
    My Blog
    My DeviantART Page
    PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas71 View Post
      Is the background in the destiny and the OC (#3) done by you? I ask because the disparity in the line art to a more painterly background.
      no, different background I used to complete the drawing. Not the best example of my own work, but one of the newer ones i did still.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre-G View Post
        I need this. To be honest, i have been in a horrible drawing rut. I suck. I haven't been staying on my craft and it bothers the hell out of me. it honestly pisses me off that i can't focus with a pencil in my hand. So I need this. I miss this. You guys have been quite the foundation for me when it comes to drawing and getting better. And I'm hoping that coming back to pummel, hell coming back to this site in general really helps me out and I can push forward. I recently had a daughter, she is 2.5 months old, and i feel like drawing is my future, so i want it to work out, so i can give her a future. I'm here, and i'm not ready, but challenge me, call me out and make my ass be ready.

Thank You.
        Man, this has to be one of the most passionate (re) introductions to the pummel since I've been around!
        Like everything comics, pummel has been rebooted after a few months of downtime last year.
        No more weight classes, one big giant Pummel list and you decide where you want to start. But choose wisely, if you don't win your first match, you gotta fight yourself out of the pit!

So here's my challenge to you:

read this and then get into this months matches. you have 12 days until April's deadline.
        You wanna draw and get back to Pummel with a bang? Show our fellow contestants what you're made of and crash into their match and wreak all the havoc you can!

PM to pell, and voila, we got you covered!

Love those characters, btw you're going to be a great addition to the roster!

Best,
        Pete
        "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
        |LHW Bottomfeeder|
        PJ Sketchblog
        petethacreepofficial

Comment

Checking it out now

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X