This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to weigh In

1. Select 3 pieces that you feel best represent you current skill level. Try to vary these pieces (possibly a head-shot, full body, sequential panels, backgrounds…)

2. Post a poll with four options.
    Heavy weight
    Light Heavy Weight
    Middle weight
    Light Weight

3. The poll should run for four days and be 'public vote'.

4. At the end of the polling, the category with the highest number of votes will be your weight class.

5. When possible, try to post the poll so that you'll be ready to go for the next month. If you post a poll on the 30th, you won't be placed for about 5 weeks. It'd be better to post it earlier so as to have the voting done in time for the rankingsbeing posted.

6. Once your poll has been posted, DON'T edited the pieces in it. It'll confuse the voters. If there's a problem, PM a commissioner.

Be sure to read through the Rules and FAQ of PUMMEL

If you cannot post a poll (you need at least a post count of 50), then feel free to PM me (or any of the commissioners) with the links and I will post it for you.

-Juggy
    Last edited by Juggertha; 06-19-2014, 07:03 PM.
    My Deviant Art page
    My PUMMEL stats
    PUMMEL stats: 61 wins | 58 losses | 31 KOs
    2 Time Heavyweight Champion
    Light Heavyweight Commissioner

Also, keep in mind that where you start off is not as important as where you end up.

Don't get your nose out of joint if you're ranked lower than you think you deserve. Truth be told, it's mush better to work your way up - that's what pummel is partly about.
    My Deviant Art page
    My PUMMEL stats

Comment

The Rules and FAQ of PUMMEL link is broken.

Comment

Thanks, man. Fixed.
        My Deviant Art page
        My PUMMEL stats

Comment

Make sure you wear a Tuxedo/ Dress when you weigh in as well, you want to look sharp.
          https://www.facebook.com/MorganzaX

Comment

How do I post a poll?

Comment

I think you need more than 1 post to do a poll i might be mistaken. if you send me the links i can post them for you or Juggertha
              My Deviant Page

Comment

Ah right. Thanks mate. Its been awhile since I participated in forums. Will do soon. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't post a poll :c
                  Can someone help?

Comment

Make your post, Joopis, and one of the mods will poll it up.
                    Check out Film Grouch!

Wanna be uncool? Unhip? Unhung? Join the Monkey Revolution!

Amadarwin's unauthorized, unscathing, unfinished biography.

Comment

Rules and FAQ link is broken again

Comment

Thanks. We reworked them a bit, so made a new link - updated!
                        My Deviant Art page
                        My PUMMEL stats

Comment

Hi, I need to post a poll for PUMMEL weigh in. How do I do this? I am new to the site and to posting images online. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, zombiesplaychess. With Pummel's restart this January, everyone competes in one big class. So there's no need for a weigh-in. In place of that process, as a new joiner you can challenge any of the monthly matches as a third person. If you win the match you join the ranks at that position. If you lose, you start at the bottom the following month.

You don't have to challenge, though. You can start at the bottom the month you join. Joining with or without a challenge happens by the fourth day of the month, so you can join us in May if you like. Let us know by posting in the monthly ranks match within the Pummel Discussion forum.
                            Join us in EverBrawl Bout 35: Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Thundarr the Barbarian during Halloween

Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Hi Pell, I appreciate the quick reply! So just to be clear, now I no longer need to post my 3 pieces for review. I simply need to find an ongoing match of my choosing and create a piece to be added to the match. I am still a bit unclear about the second way to join. If I decide to join the match for may, is there any tutorial on how to actually post my picture. Is it as simple a replying in the forum and attaching a picture? Thanks.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X