Pummel June 2022 - Due June 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pell View Post

That was the original file size uploaded to Flickr. I just scale it for the forum. You can click it to see the larger version.

Edit: I stand corrected. Flickr is not serving up the larger version. It's making you download it even when trying to view it from this forum if you want the larger size.

Edit again: Duh! That's because it's the dowload link. The Flickr page this is hosted on wouldn't let me right click to get the menu to copy image link.
    Flickr is difficult on the phone. Ill just go with that one. Thanks for your help, Pell!

Comment

Doomsmith is not going to make it, and he's taking a break for a bit.
      Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Sorry, I know it's late, so I'll take the loss, I've just had a really bad day but didn't wanna no show

Comment

Originally posted by Jeloschi View Post
          Sorry, I know it's late, so I'll take the loss, I've just had a really bad day but didn't wanna no show
          Seems like it's it's been an off time for a lot of people. Make sure to let us know if you're in for July.
          Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Originally posted by pell View Post

Seems like it's it's been an off time for a lot of people. Make sure to let us know if you're in for July.
            Yep, definitely.

Comment

Good on you for turning something in anyway, Jeloschi , sorry you missed the deadline, as did I.

I don’t know if this is the place to do it, but pell I’m in for July, and I’ll be sure to jump on it early this time, instead of sitting on it till the 11th (or in this case, 13th!) hour. I need to shake the funk off so it doesn’t snowball.
              Brandon Nebitt
              LHW: 3W-1L-0KO

SF: 1W-1L-1KO

Comment

Originally posted by Brandino Nebitt View Post
                Good on you for turning something in anyway, Jeloschi , sorry you missed the deadline, as did I.

I don’t know if this is the place to do it, but pell I’m in for July, and I’ll be sure to jump on it early this time, instead of sitting on it till the 11th (or in this case, 13th!) hour. I need to shake the funk off so it doesn’t snowball.
                Right, from now on I'll at least post a wip in case I get tied up on the deadline. This time in particular, I was not feeling well and didn't pay attention to the date until I got on at 1 or 2 a.m. and saw the posts. Whoops.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X