No announcement yet.

July effin matches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will read the first issue online and get into it.

Comment

Originally posted by skullone View Post
      go ahead and choose CT_Sanders
      Okay, cool. I choose you... Tank Girl!

Good luck Skullone, knock 'em dead pal!

War of Attrition
      (Over dramatic, I know)

Comment

Hey Pell, how about Robot girl(s)? That’s not an official IP or anything, just... a robot that’s a girl.
        www.hobblingdead.com
        portfolio
        PUMMEL stats: Div - LHW | Wins - 24 | Losses - 14 | Knockouts - 11 | Months Champion - 1

Comment

Originally posted by pell View Post
          The ranks are up so you can start posting topics. Check back for Pete's usual smash-mouth introduction, IF YOU DARE!
          Pete where you at bro?! your intros are the best!
          Retired Pummel Commissioner
          ► Wins:8 ► Losses:1 ► KO's:4
          Pummel matches....DA Gallery

Comment

Hoosier what's it gonna be?
            sketchbook thread

Comment

Eh .... I don't know if I can do this or not, so let's see if I can ..... ..... .... JC hasn't said anything yet, so unless he says something before the day is up I think I can pick the topic ....

I thought the Pokemon thing would've gotten refuted by now, lol, but it wasn't, so it looks like that's gonna be our topic, but if it's possible, I'd like to change the topic from Pokemon to the DC Trinity. If that's possible then I'd like to make that change. If not, then Pokemon it is (unless JC says something different).

Sorry for the trouble.
              https://elliotrodriguezart.myportfolio.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderguts View Post
                Hey Pell, how about Robot girl(s)? That’s not an official IP or anything, just... a robot that’s a girl.
                Sounds great. Heads up, since I'm trying to improve my figure drawing, I'll probably use photo reference that I'm licensed to use for artwork in case you want to match efforts. If you don't have any and you want to stay legal, there are plenty of models on DeviantArt that let you use their photos as reference free for noncommercial purposes. (Edit: To clarify, I'm using the reference for the figure, not for the composition of the drawing.)

Elliot, if JC doesn't post up a topic before the end of the night U.S. time, we'll go with your latest topic.

wender1, you may have to pick the topic. Pete has been tied up the last few days.
                Last edited by pell; 07-03-2020, 10:13 PM.
                Join us in EverBrawl Bout 35: Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Thundarr the Barbarian during Halloween

Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Originally posted by battlewraith View Post
                  Hoosier what's it gonna be?
                  It took me a minute to decide (its a wide world of possibilities!) But I finally decided on...

Buck Rogers!

I feel like this topic would be a great one for your style! Looking forward to your finished piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Elliot Rodriguez View Post
                    Eh .... I don't know if I can do this or not, so let's see if I can ..... ..... .... JC hasn't said anything yet, so unless he says something before the day is up I think I can pick the topic ....

I thought the Pokemon thing would've gotten refuted by now, lol, but it wasn't, so it looks like that's gonna be our topic, but if it's possible, I'd like to change the topic from Pokemon to the DC Trinity. If that's possible then I'd like to make that change. If not, then Pokemon it is (unless JC says something different).

Sorry for the trouble.
                    Well i sent u a pm on the topics anyway lets keep it simple and go with Batman...feel free to add in the other 2 if you like Elliot.
                    Retired Pummel Commissioner
                    ► Wins:8 ► Losses:1 ► KO's:4
                    Pummel matches....DA Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by hoosiermouse View Post

It took me a minute to decide (its a wide world of possibilities!) But I finally decided on...

Buck Rogers!

I feel like this topic would be a great one for your style! Looking forward to your finished piece.
                      Alrighty see you on the 25th!
                      sketchbook thread

Comment

Originally posted by JC Immortal View Post

Well i sent u a pm on the topics anyway lets keep it simple and go with Batman...feel free to add in the other 2 if you like Elliot.
                        Nice!! Batman sounds great and sorry for posting ahead of time, I felt like I had to say something otherwise we'd be stuck with Pokemon.

If it's ok with you, I'll try to squeeze in Superman and Wonder Woman, see how that works out for me, lol.
                        https://elliotrodriguezart.myportfolio.com/

Comment

Originally posted by pell View Post

Sounds great. Heads up, since I'm trying to improve my figure drawing, I'll probably use photo reference that I'm licensed to use for artwork in case you want to match efforts. If you don't have any and you want to stay legal, there are plenty of models on DeviantArt that let you use their photos as reference free for noncommercial purposes. (Edit: To clarify, I'm using the reference for the figure, not for the composition of the drawing.)
                          I have no issues using photo ref at all. When you say legal, are you talking about copyright law, or PUMMEL RULES? As far as I know neither oppose the use of photo ref for figures.
                          www.hobblingdead.com
                          portfolio
                          PUMMEL stats: Div - LHW | Wins - 24 | Losses - 14 | Knockouts - 11 | Months Champion - 1

Comment

I have no issues using photo ref at all. When you say legal, are you talking about copyright law, or PUMMEL RULES? As far as I know neither oppose the use of photo ref for figures.
                            I was talking about copyright, as in having the right to use the model as reference. That's up to you how much you worry about that. We're only worried about Pummel rules here.
                            Join us in EverBrawl Bout 35: Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Thundarr the Barbarian during Halloween

Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Ah ok. My knowledge of copyright law is a little dated, but I don’t believe there’s any issue with using a model as drawing reference. If there is, lock me up!
                              www.hobblingdead.com
                              portfolio

Comment

Ah ok. My knowledge of copyright law is a little dated, but I don’t believe there’s any issue with using a model as drawing reference. If there is, lock me up!
                                Technically there is, unless the owner gives those rights or it's public domain, but it's not easy to enforce.

Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X