March ranked matches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyMobius View Post
    Here is my reference pic. I’ll let you guys decide if it meets the guidelines.

Your earlier post is a very good line art study of Moebius' piece, but let's leave studies in EverBrawl for now. I can see how the wording of the topic could be confusing if Pete hadn't already chimed in with a clarification of what would be within the guidelines.
    Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Originally posted by pell View Post

Your earlier post is a very good line art study of Moebius' piece, but let's leave studies in EverBrawl for now. I can see how the wording of the topic could be confusing if Pete hadn't already chimed in with a clarification of what would be within the guidelines.
      That’s understandable Pell. I’m just glad to have drawn something. It was a lot of fun.

Can you include me for April? Thanks.

Comment

What a great turn out guys!! I love it when there's so much artwork to see, great stuff!!
        https://www.deviantart.com/nygma85

Comment

This is one of those months, where it begins to feel a liiittle bit like the old days again
          Thanks for showing strong twice in a row, I will open the April thread immediately.
          "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
          |LHW Bottomfeeder|
          PJ Sketchblog
          petethacreepofficial

Comment

i sent my entry via email again, sorry for any confusion once more. I couldn't send it through here, was having trouble with the file.

Comment

Originally posted by AgedPepper View Post
              i sent my entry via email again, sorry for any confusion once more. I couldn't send it through here, was having trouble with the file.
              Sorry again. I checked it right near deadline to get skullone's piece. You must have sent yours shortly after. I need to remember to keep my email client open until after the deadline. I'll fix it up for you.

AgedPepper's entry:

Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Like it pepper...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X