No announcement yet.

March ranked matches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a friendly reminder from your fellow party-poopin-pummel-commish: Please refrain from directly swiping compositions, color palletes or other elements from existing work. Mimicing a style, showing a particular scene from a different perspective or creating your own original spins on existing lore or stories is fair game. For good sportsmanship I would encourage you to post your chosen piece of reference along with your result.

looking forward to this match, giraud is one of the greats and has inspired tons of great pummel matches!
    "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
    |LHW Bottomfeeder|
    PJ Sketchblog
    petethacreepofficial

Comment

Here’s mine. May not align with what Pete posted above.

Comment

Here is mine...What if Jean Moebius had done the concept art for Star Wars

Comment

Nice work. There’s still a bit of time before the deadline. I might see if I can manage another piece as my first one doesn’t fit within the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyfenn View Post
            Here is mine...What if Jean Moebius had done the concept art for Star Wars

Reference material

Comment

Here's my Swamp Thing.

Proud to be Jeremy Dale's little brother.

Comment

That’s really cool Hoosiermouse.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyMobius View Post
                  That’s really cool Hoosiermouse.
                  Thanks, I may do a couple modifications to it before I walk away from it.
                  Proud to be Jeremy Dale's little brother.

Comment

Hello everyone! I just finished my entry and I mailed it to the [email protected] e-mail address that's mentioned in the original post.

Is there a confirmation e-mail that I should expect or another way to confirm that it was received? I'd appreciate any help with this. Thanks again!

Comment

I think I figured it out, here is my Entry for this month. Please let me know if you can see it or not, as I'm testing this out to see if this works.

Comment

Just for fun, I also have a white suit version of the Black Widow pick. Please let me know if you see it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Elliot Rodriguez View Post
                          I think I figured it out, here is my Entry for this month. Please let me know if you can see it or not, as I'm testing this out to see if this works.

I see it. nice job on both versions

Comment

Awesome entries so far!

Elliot Rodriguez, we got your email, but it looks like you got it posted in the thread here as well.
                            Last edited by pell; 03-22-2020, 10:49 PM.
                            Join us in EverBrawl Bout 35: Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Thundarr the Barbarian during Halloween

Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Beyfenn !! Thanks for the confirmation and for the compliment, I really appreciate it!!

Comment

Originally posted by pell View Post
                                Awesome entries so far!

Elliot Rodriguez, we got your email, but it looks like you got it posted in the thread here as well.
                                Yeah, when I first created my account I tried and tried to post images through my cell phone the same way I do through the laptop and nothing worked. I tried again a few days ago and for some reason, it started working, so that worked out very well. Thanks for your help and for the confirmation of receiving the e-mail!
                                Last edited by pell; 03-22-2020, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X