March ranked matches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March ranked matches!

After a great turnout last month, check in for what I call: DEATH MARCH!! (Its regular pummel)

Main Match: JC Immortal vs skullone - MEDUSA

In Greek mythology, Medusa (/mɪˈdjuːzə, -sə/; Μέδουσα "guardian, protectress")[1] was a monster, a Gorgon, generally described as a winged human female with living venomous snakes in place of hair. Those who gazed upon her face would turn to stone. Most sources describe her as the daughter of Phorcys and Ceto,[2] though the author Hyginus makes her the daughter of Gorgon and Ceto.[3] According to Hesiod and Aeschylus, she lived and died on an island named Sarpedon, somewhere near Cisthene. The 2nd-century BCE novelist Dionysios Skytobrachion puts her somewhere in Libya, where Herodotus had said the Berbers originated her myth, as part of their religion.

Defending Champion: JC Immortal

Risen from the abyss of endless agony that is pummel ranked matches, where he spend a myriad of eternities shedding the ink of his foes, he demands his rightful throne! Can he cling to the Championship, or will he surrender his belt to the onslaught of of his contesters?

Main Contender: Skullone

The marker of death bears his name, aeons of pummels have scarred his hide, honed his skills and built his confidence. His course is set: the crown and nothing less will suffice, all who stand in his way shall be crushed!

Medusa
    01 JC Immortal
    02 skullone

Druuna (Boobs)
    03 wender1
    04 Josem

Black Widow
    05 Elliot Rodriguez
    06 pell

Swamp Thing
    07 hoosiermouse
    08 Pete Tha Creep

Your best impression of a Jean Giraud Moebius piece (!!!no swipes allowed [mod]!!!)
    09 Beyfenn
    10 Crazy Mobius

80s TV Cartoon Characters
    11 Archerion
    12 Maulsmash
    13 Aged Pepper

Deadline: March 25th 2020 11:59 pm EDT (UTC - 4)

All topics MUST be posted in this thread. They will be chosen by the higher ranked fighter. If they are not posted here by the 3rd, the next ranked fighter can choose the topic and post. Everyone plz check in. If you do not check in by the 4th, you will be removed from the match ups.

The complete Pummel rules are here:
    http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...-of-01-04-2017

VERY IMPORTANT:
    There are only 3 ways to submit your entry:
    Last edited by pell; 03-05-2020, 01:54 AM.
    "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
    |LHW Bottomfeeder|
    PJ Sketchblog
    petethacreepofficial

Hello there! I'm checking in for this month!

Comment

Checking in!
      Proud to be Jeremy Dale's little brother.

Comment

Hello, can you add me for March? Thanks.

Comment

Check Please!

Comment

Up to you, Wender1.
            Middlweight | W:6 L:0 KOs:4 | Streetfights: W:2 L:0 kOs:1
            LightHeavies | W:7| L :3 KOs: ​6
            http://nabisga.deviantart.com/gallery/

Comment

checking in

Comment

The check is in (the mail).

What's your poison, Elliot Rodriguez?
                Join us in EverBrawl Bout 35: Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Thundarr the Barbarian during Halloween

Pummel Is Back!

Comment

I would like to participate
                  My Deviant Page

Comment

Looks like a remtch skull... let do a Medusa!
                    Retired Pummel Commissioner
                    ► Wins:42 ► Losses:66 ► KO's:18
                    Pummel matches....DA Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by pell View Post
                      The check is in (the mail).

What's your poison, Elliot Rodriguez?
                      I'm not sure. I can't decide on what to draw. I know I want to draw a female this time. Maybe Black Widow, the Wasp, Rogue, Batgirl... I don't know. I think because of the upcoming movie, I'd be more inclined to draw Black Widow.

But if you have any other female suggestions, I'd be open to hear them.

Comment

Oh and I'm a big fan of how Pete Tha Creep writes up these match announcements, great stuff sir! It's like Michael Buffer before a match or the announcers on Celebrity DeathMatch, lol. Good stuff!

Comment

Beyfenn if im a guessing man, ill be going against you and you would be picking the topic.
                          My Deviant Page

Comment

Right you are, but bottomdwellers in a snakepit seldom get a tete a tete. You my friend, are drawing for two this month!
                            "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
                            |LHW Bottomfeeder|
                            PJ Sketchblog
                            petethacreepofficial

Comment

Originally posted by Elliot Rodriguez View Post

I'm not sure. I can't decide on what to draw. I know I want to draw a female this time. Maybe Black Widow, the Wasp, Rogue, Batgirl... I don't know. I think because of the upcoming movie, I'd be more inclined to draw Black Widow.

But if you have any other female suggestions, I'd be open to hear them.
                              It's on for Black Widow. See you on the 25th, sir.
                              Join us in EverBrawl Bout 35: Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Thundarr the Barbarian during Halloween

Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X