Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pummel February 2020 - Due February 25

Here are the ranks for Pummel February 2020
    Entries are due February 25, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST (New York, UTC - 5)

HEADLINE MATCH:

wender1

JC Immortal

Rank - Fighter

Minotaur
    01 wender1
    02 JC Immortal

Howl's Moving Castle
    03 skullone
    04 AgedPepper

H. R. Giger
    05 pell
    06 Josem

The Falcon (Sam Wilson)
    07 Pete Tha Creep
    08 Elliot Rodriguez

Iron Man
    09 hoosiermouse
    10 Beyfenn

Deadline: February 25, 2019 11:59 pm EST (UTC - 5)

All topics MUST be posted in this thread. They will be chosen by the higher ranked fighter. If they are not posted here by the 3rd, the next ranked fighter can choose the topic and post. Everyone plz check in. If you do not check in by the 4th, you will be removed from the match ups.

The complete Pummel rules are here:
    http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...-of-01-04-2017

VERY IMPORTANT:
    There are only 3 ways to submit your entry:
    Last edited by pell; 02-04-2020, 01:13 AM.
    Pummel Is Back!

Hey pell, let me back in, I vow to complete my piece and also POST it this month. In additon, I will finish up the unfinished piece as a show of redemption.

"Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
    |LHW Bottomfeeder|
    PJ Sketchblog
    petethacreepofficial

Comment

You're in, Pete. We're in a 3-way for now, but I expect you'll probably split off with someone before this is all over. That's an awesome start. You should finish it just to have it done. I finished my entry after the match started.

Everyone, speak up if you want in (or back in) before the check-in deadline. We'll add you to the roster in the order that we hear from you.

Josem (and maybe Pete), let's do: H. R. Giger. That can mean your own take on some of his work or something unique emulating his style.
      Pummel Is Back!

Comment

I'm checking in. I want to join for this month. Do I have to start at the bottom again?!?
        https://www.deviantart.com/nygma85

Comment

I would like to join in this month, as well. First time Pummeler... :O

Comment

Wender1, checking in!
            My deviantart

Comment

Originally posted by Elliot Rodriguez View Post
              I'm checking in. I want to join for this month. Do I have to start at the bottom again?!?
              The way it works is that if you announce that you will forfeit the match before the deadline, you take a loss. But if you fail to show up and we don't hear from you before the deadline, you get removed from the ranks and start over when you ask to rejoin. The reason we don't automatically put you at the bottom is that it cuts down on shuffling the ranks the following month, since very often people who don't show up also don't check in the following month.

A silver lining to the lower participation these days is that, if you start over, you don't fall very far in the ranks.
              Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Oh ok, cool. Just making sure I understand the rules. There's a lot there under the surface, but it's good to know about it as soon as possible, thanks for the info!

Comment

And Pete Tha Creep and hoosiermouse , I'm don for drawing anything, just in case. I have no preference.

Comment

Originally posted by hoosiermouse View Post
                    Welcome aboard, hoosiermouse. Keep an eye on this thread over the next few days for your topic, and for any changes that may come up. Deadline for your piece is February 25th before midnight New York time. Also, you'll want to peruse the Pummel rules here:
                    Ok, guys, these are the leanest, meanest rules we could come up with for your drawing pleasure. We tried to keep it simple, suggestions and critique is welcome, but keep it friendly and constructive! ;) These rules take effect for the April matches, the three month penalty free test period is over! In all the matches we had no
                    Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Wender what is the topic bud! I gotta get started early to have something to go against you!
                      Retired Pummel Commissioner
                      ► Wins:8 ► Losses:1 ► KO's:4
                      Pummel matches....DA Gallery

Comment

Welcome to the fight club!
                        Retired Pummel Commissioner
                        ► Wins:8 ► Losses:1 ► KO's:4
                        Pummel matches....DA Gallery

Comment

Yeah, I completely forgot, welcome to PUMMEL!!

Comment

Thanks guys, hopefully I can contribute to the fight in a memorable and positive way!

Comment

checking in you choose AgedPepper

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X