Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pummel October 2018 - MONSTER MASH

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pummel October 2018 - MONSTER MASH

    Here are the ranks for Pummel October 2018
    Entries are due October 25, 2018 at 11:59 PM EDT (New York, UTC - 4)

    Global Topic for October: Monster Mash

    HEADLINE MATCH:

    Symson


    skullone


    Rank - Fighter
    01 Symson
    02 skullone

    03 pell
    04 Spiderguts
    05 Pete Tha Creep

    06 D.I.S.
    07 wender1



    NOTE: Please ignore the topic deadline this month since we all have the same topic.
    All topics MUST be posted in this thread. They will be chosen by the higher ranked fighter. If they are not posted here by the 3rd, the next ranked fighter can choose the topic and post. Everyone plz check in. If you do not check in by the 4th, you will be removed from the match ups.

    The complete Pummel rules are here:
    http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...-of-01-04-2017

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    There are only 3 ways to submit your entry:

    If you would like to drop out or join back in, please announce it in this thread.
    Last edited by pell; 10-26-2018, 12:39 AM.
    Pummel Is Back!

  • #2
    I’m in for October. Our ranks are waning though!
    www.hobblingdead.com
    portfolio
    PUMMEL stats: Div - LHW | Wins - 24 | Losses - 14 | Knockouts - 11 | Months Champion - 1

    Comment


    • #3
      People will come and go as their schedules permit. And occasionally someone will see if anyone is posting on these old Pummel forums, be pleased to find that we are back at it again, and join up.
      Pummel Is Back!

      Comment


      • #4
        checking in

        Comment


        • #5
          Also checking in

          Comment


          • #6
            Sorry guys,I'm taking some time out.
            Middlweight | W:6 L:0 KOs:4 | Streetfights: W:2 L:0 kOs:1
            LightHeavies | W:7| L :3 KOs: ​6
            http://nabisga.deviantart.com/gallery/

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey Guys! Can I get in for October?
              My deviantart

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Josem View Post
                Sorry guys,I'm taking some time out.
                OK. Let us know when you're ready to jump back in.

                Originally posted by wender1 View Post
                Hey Guys! Can I get in for October?
                Absolutely. Welcome back.
                Pummel Is Back!

                Comment


                • #9
                  NOTE: The topic for all the matches this month is MONSTER MASH! Have fun.
                  Pummel Is Back!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Checking in!

                    Edit:

                    I think Symson bowed out last month, we will update the ranks accordingly. The pummel wide topic makes this rather easy. It also means, anyone who wants to get on board this month can jump right in, we will add you to the bottom

                    So, lets see your monstars, ghouls and ghosts!
                    Last edited by Pete Tha Creep; 10-02-2018, 10:11 AM.
                    "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
                    |LHW Bottomfeeder|
                    PJ Sketchblog
                    petethacreepofficial

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Just to be clear for a non-native english speaker. MONSTER MASH is something like mixing different monsters into one or can I draw any monster or monsters I want?
                      My deviantart

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Looking forward to our mash Skullone. Prepare to be mashed.
                        Last edited by Symson; 10-26-2018, 01:04 AM.
                        Jack Kirby Centennial Tribute Book is free to download.

                        Joining you in the ABCs of faith - Action, Belief and Confidence

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Pete Tha Creep View Post
                          Checking in!

                          Edit:

                          I think Symson bowed out last month, we will update the ranks accordingly. The pummel wide topic makes this rather easy. It also means, anyone who wants to get on board this month can jump right in, we will add you to the bottom

                          So, lets see your monstars, ghouls and ghosts!
                          No need. I'll do the Monster Mash. I don't remember doing this before. Sounds fun
                          Jack Kirby Centennial Tribute Book is free to download.

                          Joining you in the ABCs of faith - Action, Belief and Confidence

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by wender1 View Post
                            Just to be clear for a non-native english speaker. MONSTER MASH is something like mixing different monsters into one or can I draw any monster or monsters I want?
                            Interpret it however you like. It is the title of an old humorous song about a new dance craze called the "Monster Mash" featuring all the old Universal monsters like Dracula, Wolf Man and Frankenstein's Monster. Here I tend to think of "mash" as a big fight or smackdown.
                            Pummel Is Back!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by pell View Post

                              Interpret it however you like. It is the title of an old humorous song about a new dance craze called the "Monster Mash" featuring all the old Universal monsters like Dracula, Wolf Man and Frankenstein's Monster. Here I tend to think of "mash" as a big fight or smackdown.
                              Thank you very much Pell, I actually did watch the Bobby Pickett Monster Mash song from 1964, is it the one you're talking about?
                              Last edited by wender1; 10-06-2018, 07:24 AM.
                              My deviantart

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X