Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has PUMMEL seen low points like this before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archerion View Post
    Well like someone said, On the first the topic for the 15th is announced and the first the 15th topic is announced. You can get a month to work on it, but there is a new round every 2 weeks, you can choose to participate in X week or both.
    If it works like that, it might be better... and even provide more flexibility for people more interested in sequentials.. or more pressed for time (I seem to fit both of those at the moment lol).

Crazy your inbox was full but I think Archerion's pointing out the thing we needed.
    I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso

my deviantart
    my sketchbook

Comment

Originally posted by MLaw View Post
      If it works like that, it might be better... and even provide more flexibility for people more interested in sequentials.. or more pressed for time (I seem to fit both of those at the moment lol).

Crazy your inbox was full but I think Archerion's pointing out the thing we needed.
      Ok great thanks. I'll clear some messages anyway.

OK guys it looks like this is a go! I'll get things under way in the next day or so with a topic thread!

Comment

Vagabond or one of you cats shoot me a message on Deviant if you get something else going. I am intrigued about what might pop up to replace Pummel.

~BoS
        PUMMEL LHW: 16 wins | 13 losses | 1 tie | 12 ko's | 0 no shows

DA

Comment

Originally posted by BringerOfStorms View Post
          Vagabond or one of you cats shoot me a message on Deviant if you get something else going. I am intrigued about what might pop up to replace Pummel.

~BoS
          Will do if I can remember.
          My DeviantART

Comment

Hey guys,
            I've just posted a topic submission thread for Everbrawl here:

The first bout will be June the 1st.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X