No announcement yet.

March Ranked Matches - HEAVYWEIGHTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it's looking pretty dismal right now. I'm not sure what's going to happen to the HW division. But I did see this coming a long time ago.
    Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.

Comment

Originally posted by Popninja View Post
      Yeah, it's looking pretty dismal right now. I'm not sure what's going to happen to the HW division. But I did see this coming a long time ago.
      The light-heavies seem like they might be losing a couple too.... Do you think having an all-in-one ladder is in the cards?
      PJ Sketchblog | caperandcrow.tumblr.com | Instagram
      *Commissions are open!*
      Pummel Stats: LHW: KO-4/W-3/L-0 ~~ HW: KO-0/W-2/L-0 ~~ SF: KO-1/W-0/L-2

Comment

Originally posted by rmharris View Post
        The light-heavies seem like they might be losing a couple too.... Do you think having an all-in-one ladder is in the cards?
        I don't want to do that. There is an idea I came up with late last night that I'm going to run by my fellow commissioners later today. So, stay tuned...

Comment

Sad times folks, I hope no-one sees it as an indictment of Pummel, I think it's just a busy time for many!
          HW W1/L2/KO0Behance

Comment

I can relate, as much as I want to keep going on all year long, I know I'll have to bow out in July. My wife and I are having our 2nd kid and I know it's going to be nuts.
            My P.U.M.M.E.L. stats
            HW Wins -6, Losses - 5, K.O. - 2, Months Champion - 1
            LHW Wins - 10, Losses - 0, K.O. - 7, Months Champion - 3
            Hall of Fame: 2

My website

Comment

Originally posted by ghostcat View Post
              I can relate, as much as I want to keep going on all year long, I know I'll have to bow out in July. My wife and I are having our 2nd kid and I know it's going to be nuts.
              Congratulations!! Hope it all goes as smoothly as possible for you! And thanks for the great match this month
              PJ Sketchblog | caperandcrow.tumblr.com | Instagram
              *Commissions are open!*
              Pummel Stats: LHW: KO-4/W-3/L-0 ~~ HW: KO-0/W-2/L-0 ~~ SF: KO-1/W-0/L-2

Comment

So, currently PLOG, Aaron2011 and rmharris are out, and Drawdan is still MIA?

Comment

I'm real sorry for no showing..I'm going out of the country (which I knew about) but my wife had to have emergency surgery 2 weeks ago and that took me out of any fer'fun artwork I was working on. I'm going to take a hiatus for a few months and check back in when I'm ready to start swinging again. Once again...real sorry for the noshow... I love the Walking Dead and hate that I missed it.
                  Heavyweight Div....DRAWDAN.....3 time LHW Champion
                  Rank- 4.....W-17.....L-5.....KO-7.......

Comment

Originally posted by drawdan View Post
                    I'm real sorry for no showing..I'm going out of the country (which I knew about) but my wife had to have emergency surgery 2 weeks ago and that took me out of any fer'fun artwork I was working on. I'm going to take a hiatus for a few months and check back in when I'm ready to start swinging again. Once again...real sorry for the noshow... I love the Walking Dead and hate that I missed it.
                    I figured whatever reason you were MIA was probably really personal. Hope all is well with your missus, drawdan.

I don't know what the future holds for PUMMEL, but I look forward to seeing any artwork from you somewhere down the line.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X