February Ranked Matches - HEAVYWEIGHTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool topic.
    Last edited by drawdan; 02-25-2016, 10:59 PM.
    Heavyweight Div....DRAWDAN.....3 time LHW Champion
    Rank- 4.....W-17.....L-5.....KO-7.......

Comment

Symson- I assume you are gonna work up to the deadline, right? You gonna post the poll then? If not, just let me know and I'll post.
      Great entries everyone! rmharris to bad you will be going before we could battle, I enjoy your work very much!
      www.gilmoreart.com Website
      http://www.coroflot.com/Arrow More Art
      [email protected] E-mail
      LHW Champion
      HW Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron2011 View Post
        Symson- I assume you are gonna work up to the deadline, right? You gonna post the poll then? If not, just let me know and I'll post.
        Great entries everyone! rmharris to bad you will be going before we could battle, I enjoy your work very much!
        Ah thanks man, same to you Maybe we can do a street fight sometime, I just have too much other stuff going on right now to stay in the monthly rotation. Plus I've been obsessing over a personal project or two recently, so as much as I've tried to keep Pummeling these past few months, my heart just hasn't been in it.

Also probably didn't help that I got a string of no-shows when I first entered the Heavies, that's almost the only reason I got into the championship match at all haha
        PJ Sketchblog | caperandcrow.tumblr.com | Instagram
        *Commissions are open!*
        Pummel Stats: LHW: KO-4/W-3/L-0 ~~ HW: KO-0/W-2/L-0 ~~ SF: KO-1/W-0/L-2

Comment

Originally posted by rmharris View Post
          Also Pop, could you drop me off the list for next month?
          Absolutely NOT. I will NOT do that. You will stay and you will PUMMEL!

(did that work? no?)

**sigh** Don't stay away too long.
          Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.

Comment

So, lurking on the forum and here i find RMH is leaving.....im not a fan of this. Whatever youre doing on that project, please share when its finished. Then, COME BACK.

Comment

Oh geez.... I wasn't expecting this sort of response. If you're all fine with me leaving it until the last three days and putting up whatever, I guess I can stay haha. That sounds terrible even just saying it though. I can't stand doing a half-ass job, feeling like I technically could spend more time on Pummel even when I shouldn't, which is what's been happening recently when I focus on other things. Every month I tell myself to pace myself better, and every month I fail.

You know what, leave me in for one more month. If I figure out how to work on it in tiny increments this time around, then I'll stay on. If I fail miserably at that again then I'll leave for good.

...And yes, I'll try to post more of the project stuff as well. I can't wait until it's finished, because it's literally a 4-5 year outlook on the dang thing. So we'll just see how this next month goes
              *Commissions are open!*

Comment

Even your " half-ass job" looks great, i'm glad youre staying rmharris.
                Middlweight | W:6 L:0 KOs:4 | Streetfights: W:2 L:0 kOs:1
                LightHeavies | W:7| L :3 KOs: ​6
                http://nabisga.deviantart.com/gallery/

Comment

Originally posted by Josem View Post
                  Even your " half-ass job" looks great, i'm glad youre staying rmharris.
                  Agreed...glad to see you are staying around!
                  Retired Pummel Commissioner
                  ► Wins:8 ► Losses:1 ► KO's:4
                  Pummel matches....DA Gallery

Comment

Thanks guys It means a lot.

Also I just realised I can't go out on a loss, anyways.... my FIRST regular match loss. PLOG, you are officially only the second person to beat me, apart from my arch-nemesis Mars.

Whoever is up against me next, if I get my act together..... I will crush you
                    *Commissions are open!*

Comment

Wow, someone has acquired quite the devoted fanbase on here.
                      My DeviantART

Comment

I just think people don't like to see a good artist drop out.

rmharris, I don't know if I'll be up against you next, but please stick around because I'd love to battle you
                        My P.U.M.M.E.L. stats
                        HW Wins -6, Losses - 5, K.O. - 2, Months Champion - 1
                        LHW Wins - 10, Losses - 0, K.O. - 7, Months Champion - 3
                        Hall of Fame: 2

My website

Comment

Originally posted by ghostcat View Post
                          I just think people don't like to see a good artist drop out.
                          I think that is it exactly.
                          Last edited by VagabondX; 03-02-2016, 12:07 PM.
                          My DeviantART

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X