+++Heavyweights - PUMMEL Mania Entry thread+++

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +++Heavyweights - PUMMEL Mania Entry thread+++

This thread is where you post your finished entry for the Heavyweight Pummel Mania battle royal. All entries are due in this thread by January 25th.

What's at stake?

The contestant that wins the battle royal will be included in the February Heavyweight championship match along with the the existing champ and the #2 seed. If you win that three way match, you're the new champion. Lose, and you fall back to your previous rank.

If you are a contestant from a lower weight class and wish to enter against the heavyweights, you may do so. If you win this event, you will move up to the heavyweight division in addition to getting the title shot mentioned above. If you lose in the 3-way title match, you would then be placed at the bottom of the heavyweight division.

People new to Pummel are welcome to jump in on this. Retired or inactive former Pummelers are also welcome to jump in on this. The more, the merrier.

The topic is:

Sci-fi

It's a broad topic, it gives you a lot of freedom. Examples? Star Wars, Star Trek, Aliens, Predator, Green Lantern... so on and so forth. Simple enough?

You have plenty of time to get something done for this, I'm expecting to see a lot of great entries! Have fun and good luck!
    Last edited by dfbovey; 12-29-2010, 08:15 PM.
    See my work on Game of Thrones seasons two, three and four blurays
    DeviantArt

I'm drawing my line in this sand.
    DeviantArt

Comment

So if a lightheavy wants to take on the heavies they post in the heavy one right?

If so Ima go for heavy!
      Deviant Art Gallery
      My Webcomic: Titanomachy

Comment

Same here.
        dA -=- wrote -=- ink'd -=- Flickr

P.U.M.M.E.L. Stats 19-12 (11 Knock-outs)
        Former Champ, hungry for love.

Comment

Originally posted by dfbovey View Post
          I'm drawing my line in this sand.
          That means we'll have the chance to defeat the biggest Caiman in the swamp? Yeah...
          Deviantart
          Owner of the Favorite Mexican Title
          Heavy #1 / WINS 21 / LOSS 11 / KO 16 / chicken 2

Comment

Oh this is new. Cool idea dfbovey!
            My Blog!
            Lotus Root Children, another webcomic
            threeeyesworm.deviantart.com

Comment

Originally posted by TGping View Post
              So if a lightheavy wants to take on the heavies they post in the heavy one right?

If so Ima go for heavy!
              Cool man! Yup, just post your work in this thread if you want to try to advance to the heavies.
              DeviantArt

Comment

Originally posted by fcoesquivel View Post
                That means we'll have the chance to defeat the biggest Caiman in the swamp? Yeah...
                Ha! Lots of big Caiman in this swamp. Heavyweight division is dangerous waters

Based on what you've been entering though, you've got some sharp teeth yourself man.
                DeviantArt

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeEyesWorm View Post
                  Oh this is new. Cool idea dfbovey!
                  Thanks! Good to see you man. You jumping in on it?
                  DeviantArt

Comment

hmm seems lots of light heavies are taking a swim in here, tempting afterall
                    PUMMEL Stats | TUMBLR | BLOG | Figure Drawing Blog
                    SLAM | Light Heavyweight
                    (2014) Wins:05 | Losses:03 | Knockouts:05

Comment

yep, why not, it's a shortcut to move into the next division. Who would say not to that ?(oops I was... :P ) So yes its time to swim in this infested- of big teeth artists- waters and take a bite.
                      Deviantart
                      Owner of the Favorite Mexican Title
                      Heavy #1 / WINS 21 / LOSS 11 / KO 16 / chicken 2

Comment

Originally posted by dfbovey View Post
                        Thanks! Good to see you man. You jumping in on it?
                        Yeah I still visit PJ around once a month. I would love to join in but animation school + distributing my comic (btw, Diamond has agreed to distribute my comic yay!) + working on my webcomic keeps me reeeaaally busy. I might whip something up if I ever get a chance.
                        My Blog!
                        Lotus Root Children, another webcomic
                        threeeyesworm.deviantart.com

Comment

Bumping this, less than a month to get your entries in! I started on mine last night

Originally posted by ThreeEyesWorm View Post
                          Yeah I still visit PJ around once a month. I would love to join in but animation school + distributing my comic (btw, Diamond has agreed to distribute my comic yay!) + working on my webcomic keeps me reeeaaally busy. I might whip something up if I ever get a chance.
                          Cool man, congrats on the comic again!
                          DeviantArt

Comment

will this be taking the place of the January Ranked Matches?
                            "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still."

Never argue with an Idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with exp.

http://toddoss.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Toddoss View Post
                              will this be taking the place of the January Ranked Matches?
                              Nope, it's in addition to it.

Monthly ranked matches will always remain constant.

This will be a once every 6 months special event, And there will always be a two month deadline for entries to give people enough time to participate.
                              DeviantArt

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X