dfbovey, streetfight me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dfbovey, streetfight me!

I saw you were going to take that Spider-Man challenge. We can do the same! Yes? Yes? Due in a week?
    Art Blog |
    alfredtrujillo.com |

Sure, lets make it pencils only? Due next Thursday by 11:59 PM eastern time.

That cool with you?
    See my work on Game of Thrones seasons two, three and four blurays
    DeviantArt

Comment

Sounds excellent
      Art Blog |
      alfredtrujillo.com |

Comment

Cool deal
        DeviantArt

Comment

whoohooo. nice. Dont underestimate alfred, I rate him amongst the highest
          PUMMEL Stats | TUMBLR | BLOG | Figure Drawing Blog
          SLAM | Light Heavyweight
          (2014) Wins:05 | Losses:03 | Knockouts:05

Comment

Slam, what are you doing?? There goes my element of surprise.

Haha, just kidding. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I will try to come up with something worthy of a challenge.

Is it bad that I'm MORE scared that it's just pencils? O_o
            Art Blog |
            alfredtrujillo.com |

Comment

Originally posted by slam View Post
              whoohooo. nice. Dont underestimate alfred, I rate him amongst the highest
              Oh, I just do what I do. Doesn't matter who the opponent is. My volume is always set to 10.

I'm sure Alfred will be able to hang.
              DeviantArt

Comment

Originally posted by alfred183 View Post
                Slam, what are you doing?? There goes my element of surprise.

Haha, just kidding. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I will try to come up with something worthy of a challenge.

Is it bad that I'm MORE scared that it's just pencils? O_o
                I kinda chose just pencils because of what you said on my blog. And to take a bit of a break from color. Don't want my pencil skills rusting up on me
                DeviantArt

Comment

Here's what I've got so far:

DeviantArt

Comment

man that is looking good. I am liking your work in just pencils
                    PuMMeL : Wins 9 --- Losses 11 --- KO 7

FACEBOOK : http://www.facebook.com/EricArmstrongArts
                    TWITTER : http://twitter.com/ArmstrongArts
                    EMAIL : [email protected]

Comment

This might actually be my last match for a while.

I'll probably participate in streetfights here and there as time permits. But I will need to step away from the scheduled monthly ranked matches for now.
                      DeviantArt

Comment

Whoa, cool Spidey. Cannot wait till Thursday. I'll PM you if I finish mine early.

Sucks that you won't be in Pummel. Getting busy with work?
                        Art Blog |
                        alfredtrujillo.com |

Comment

Busy in general. Just bought a house and there's a lot to do. Anxious to get more progress done on my comic... and managing PUMMEL is also more of a chore than I thought it would be. Not participating in matches myself gives me less stress so I can take care of my commissioner role.
                          DeviantArt

Comment

I'm not backing out completely though. There are a couple guys I still want to challenge to street fights when time permits. Jujigatame and I have been discussing a Frazetta themed match. I want to challenge Inkthinker down the road as well.
                            DeviantArt

Comment

Well glad to hear about you still participating Dave. I also dropped you a PM about trying to help out.
                              "The next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me REAL hard" -Batman
                              http://www.penciljack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80062
                              The only person I need to out draw is myself!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X