Maulsmash:

pell
    22.22%
    skullone
    33.33%
    Maulsmash
    44.44%

The poll is expired.

Join us in EverBrawl Bout 35: Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Thundarr the Barbarian during Halloween

Pummel Is Back!

Great job guys! These are all great pieces, there's a lot to take in here. I ended up going with Skullone's entry. I liked the action scene that he was depicting and all of the cameos, nice touch!
    https://www.deviantart.com/nygma85

Comment

Nice work pell . I'm a 2D/3D animator/developer for my day job, but my first love is drawing. It never occured to me to try and do something in 3D for Pummel. Kudos.

Comment

3d was illegal in PUMMEL until recently.
        sketchbook thread

Comment

Originally posted by Maulsmash View Post
          Nice work pell . I'm a 2D/3D animator/developer for my day job, but my first love is drawing. It never occured to me to try and do something in 3D for Pummel. Kudos.
          Thanks. Maybe next time we match up we can both do something 3D.

In the old Pummel it was considered outside the scope of the tournament. We allow it, but ask that you try to apply the spirit of the rules to the 3D workflow. For example, I used reference in the same way I would use it in a 2D drawing and modeled by eye. But if I had used image planes, I would have drawn them myself to avoid "tracing". And I suggest modeling everything yourself and entirely within the time period of that Pummel month. Those guidelines, how time-consuming modeling, lighting and texturing can be, and the fact that reuse is one of the main points of working in 3D, we probably won't see a lot of it here.
          Join us in EverBrawl Bout 35: Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Thundarr the Barbarian during Halloween

Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X