Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sevans73
    replied
    Had to vote for Earthworm Jims fantastic glutes.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyMobius
    replied
    Even if my piece were finished I think the result would be the same anyway haha. That is exceptional work Spiderguts.

Earthworm Jim is a great choice for a 90s game character too.

Leave a comment:

• Spiderguts
    replied
    Thanks guys! I guess I should count myself lucky that I didn’t lose my original drawing later in the month.

Leave a comment:

• Elliot Rodriguez
    replied
    By far my favorite piece this month great work Spiderguts !!

Leave a comment:

• Pete Tha Creep
    replied
    Awesome stuff Spiderguts, sorry your first piece got shredded by your computer. If it somehow makes up for it, you are not alone, after upgrading to a new phone, I had to find out the hard way, that medibang mobile saves local files in a special stash, that is not accessible by any means and does not get backed up when restoring your profile. SO all of my drawings between 2018 and 2020 that were not manually saved in the cloud were gone. Including countless first digi drawings of my daughter.

But back on the money here, taking into account you only got half the time to finish this month, it is a great piece! I have to echo sanders, its very much on character.

CrazyM, I give credit for showing up, even if it is with a only a sketch. I was in a crunch this month as well. We live in crazy times

Leave a comment:

• CT_Sanders
    replied
    Nice work Spiderguts, I love the pose and the experssion. Captured EWJ really well!

Leave a comment:

• Pummel June 2020 - CrazyMobius vs Spiderguts - 90s Video Games

CrazyMobius
    0%
    Spiderguts
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Pummel June 2020 - CrazyMobius vs Spiderguts - Topic: 90s Video Games

CrazyMobius:

Spiderguts:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse