Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1, 2. Four times a lady , Alfred shall we Fantastic or what ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1, 2. Four times a lady , Alfred shall we Fantastic or what ?

subject FF
    medium any ( I only do pencil at this point )
    deadline one week from acceptance

you have a strong grasp on the characters now , this should just push you further .
    No great man ever complains of want of opportunities. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson~

I wouldn't say I have a strong grasp on the characters at all! lol You should have challenged Popninja if you wanted that.

Anyway, I accept.

I'll give it my all but I want you to do the same! I want to see you win one of these, man. Don't take on 10 people at the same time you do this lol. One week from today in pencils. May the force be with you.
    Art Blog |
    alfredtrujillo.com |

Comment

How's it going? My piece is done but it kinda sucks. I will scan it and have it ready when I get home later today.
      Art Blog |
      alfredtrujillo.com |

Comment

Mines almost done there are a few spots giving me trouble , but I will have mine up before 9pm ( I got to go to a party ) If yours is up by then I will post the poll before I leave if not I will post it first thing tomorrow .

Comment

Sweet! Can't wait to see yours, T-diddy!

Just curious, how big of a sheet of papers and what kind of paper do you draw yours on?
          Art Blog |
          alfredtrujillo.com |

Comment

My other challenges I was using 8.5 x 11 card stock , For this one I am still using the same but I cut down the size to a ratio that scales it the same as 10x15 comic board so my drawing is done on 6.3x9.5 card stock for this one.
            ( when I get my flatbed scanner to work ( scans up to 11x17 ) I will start using regular comic board.

Comment

Had to leave early , didnt get it as cleaned up as I was aiming for , But Im going to post it . If you get yours up later if you want to post the poll you can , I wont be able to do it until tomorrow myself.

Thank you again for the challenge .

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X