Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That rules, Fallen. Cool topic too; its called "The Breaking of the World", a bunch of insanely powerful magic users go... insane, and tear the world apart.
    Echo on Tapas

Echo on line Webtoon

Comment

Hmmm, I've never read any of the Wheel Of Time books... Will have to check them out. Great work so far!
      Check out the Vanguard web comic site.
      and here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Hades View Post
        Hmmm, I've never read any of the Wheel Of Time books... Will have to check them out. Great work so far!
        Go to a Borders, pick up a copy of Eye of the World, and read the prologue (6-8 pages). Along with a section from Jim Harrison's Legends of the Fall, its my favorite piece of prose, and it'll hook you for all 13 books.
        Echo on Tapas

Echo on line Webtoon

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Masterman View Post
          Go to a Borders, pick up a copy of Eye of the World, and read the prologue (6-8 pages). Along with a section from Jim Harrison's Legends of the Fall, its my favorite piece of prose, and it'll hook you for all 13 books.
          Will do! Just finishing off 'The Shadow Over Innsmouth' and I'll be on it.
          Check out the Vanguard web comic site.
          and here on Twitter

Comment

Man, you guys are brining the heat!

Here's my placeholder:
            PUMMEL Light Heavy: PRM Wins: 9 | PRM Losses: 1 |Knockouts: 11 |Street Fights: 4/2 |Months Champion:2
            STATS!

Read Sacred Pie !

Instant Hell Murder Crew, reprazent!

Comment

Is that the Blood Snow? (if so, rock on) (and, of course, rock on anyway).
              Echo on Tapas

Echo on line Webtoon

Comment

No, not the Blood Snow specifically.
                I had always liked the section (I forget which book) where the Aiel first experienced the snow and how they reacted to it (never seeing snow before).

Anywho- here's my final (please don't use the other!):

PUMMEL Light Heavy: PRM Wins: 9 | PRM Losses: 1 |Knockouts: 11 |Street Fights: 4/2 |Months Champion:2
                STATS!

Read Sacred Pie !

Instant Hell Murder Crew, reprazent!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X