• Fusion Round 2 (K.O.- darth geek)

HydeKomiksInk:

Darth Geek:

hydekomiksink
    31.03%
    darth geek
    68.97%

The poll is expired.

I have no idea how to post a poll, hope this works! Great job, hydekomiksink!

Comment

Wow great job you guys. Im glad you guys did it up. I thought you forgot about it... and honestly i forgot about it.
      I went with HydeKomiksInk because the amount of effort. Darth your have very good composition and the color is top notch.
      My Deviant Page

Comment

Very nice. The both of you. I've been enjoying Darth Geek's simple style of late so my vote goes to him.

Comment

Thank you so much Darth Geek! For both inspiring me to have such a great time with this challenge (I never do colors), and for posting the poll. I wasn't really sure where to go after doing the art. I love your piece - the texture effects really stand out. Thanks for pushing hard and creating some great art!
          My Deviant Art Page
          My Pummel Matches
          P.U.M.M.E.L. Middle Weight - Stats - Wins 19 - Lose 6 - KO's 16 - Tie 2

Comment

I vote hydekomiksink, he is cool.
            Be Happy & Make All Happy!!!!!

Comment

I'm cool, too.

Comment

darth_geek I'm cool, too.
                You sure are... I loved your entry to the Martian MH redesign... good stuff... :-)
                My Deviant Art Page
                My Pummel Matches

Comment

Looks like Darth Geek has this pretty well wrapped up. Wanted to send a congrats out his way, and a thanks one more time. I had so much fun with this challenge, and learned quite a bit along the way. Thanks to all those that voted for me or just enjoyed my entry.
                  My Deviant Art Page
                  My Pummel Matches

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X