No announcement yet.

Weekly Sketch Group #343

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SphericalCheese: Nice job on your Stone Apostle drawing! I like it!
    @D.C.: Super awesome drawing of Caber and Madam Brainz! I dig it! !
    @CrazyD: Looking forward to seeing that drawing when you can upload it !
    HW(ret.):W42/ L29/KO16

Comment

Madam Brainz Revenge!!!

Comment

Most excellent SphericalCheese lovin all these takes on Madame Brainz and Caber ^_^
        |DRAWSLAVE|

Comment

"You're not Ron..."
          http://xedg3x.deviantart.com/gallery/
          Pummel: MiddleWeight
          Wins: 22 Losses: 28 KO:8
          History

Comment

Great drawings everyone! Here's girdoggy's lovely lady with her new friend Krang!

Comment

@ SphericalCheese: Good job on that drawing of Madame Brainz letting Caber have it !
              @ ReggeR3mote: Nice job on the Ron Burgundy drawing! I meant to get to this one myself this last week, but just ran out of time.
              @ Chaos Tech: Cool drawing of Girdoggy's character along with Krang! Welcome to the Weekly Sketch Group!

Great job to everyone who participated in WSG 343 this last week! It was a lot of fun! I hope to see everyone again this next week in WSG #344 for the last WSG of 2013 and the first one in 2014 ! I'll get #344 posted up in the next few minutes !
              HW(ret.):W42/ L29/KO16

Comment

@ Chaos Tech Awesome take on Madame Brainz , and really cool o.c, Krang!
                |DRAWSLAVE|

Comment

@SCMarooney: Thanks for the welcome, this forum has really inspired me to get off my butt, and draw again.
                  @ girdoggy: Thanks, it was the first thing that popped up in my head when I saw Ms. Brainz. Krang is not my creation, he's a character from the Ninja Turtles cartoon from way back. I changed his costume up some. I was gonna post one of my o.c.'s, but I did'nt like how it turned out.

Comment

@ Chaos Tech Well it was a cool drawing regardless of who created the character , is allways great to see ppl getting inspired to draw here , so keep on creating!
                    |DRAWSLAVE|

Comment

@girdoggy: Thanks for letting Ms. Brainz come out and play with a misfit such as myself. It was fun drawing her.
                      I may take another whack at that other drawing, and post the results later. Have a good night.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X