Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Sketch Group #343

Weekly Sketch Group #343

Welcome to WSG #343! All PencilJack Members can participate in the weekly sketch group simply by posting a sketch, drawing, or painted-study of one of the topics below. If you don't like the topics, PM me with a topic you'd like to draw next week in the Sketch Group, and I will try to include it there !

Weekly Sketch Group #343 Topics:

1. Roll Your Own Superhero! This week create your own character, or do a drawing of one of the superheroes you have created in the past! Don't have any good ideas for Superheroes? Well just use one of these random superhero name generator websites to make a thrilling new hero and draw it! LINKs: http://superhero.namegeneratorfun.com LINK #2: http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/comi...en/herogen.cgi

-

2. Just like it sounds, everyone! Draw your version of my character, Caber, below, and then post a character of your own that somebody else can draw. If you don't have any characters of your own, use one of the Random Generators (see #1, above ) and create one! (Credit to Jacon and Doomsmith for doing DMC projects in the past which I am appropriating on a trial-run for the WSG )

-

3. In the Caricature Corner we strive to capture the likeness of well known celebrities in line. Below is an image of the celebrities chosen this week, but don't feel beholden to drawing from this image, seek out and find images that show the subjects from different angles or perspectives in order to make YOUR drawing. This week we are drawing actors from Anchorman 2: Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate!

-

=====> And there you have it my fellow drawing enthusiasts, sharpen those pencils and draw straight!
    HW(ret.):W42/ L29/KO16

Fresh off my nuggin lol...

|DRAWSLAVE|

Comment

^nice job, girdoggy!

Here's a couple of "original" characters I came up with across the last year for various PUMMEL-type projects. Hope to roll up something new in the next day or two though -

Comment

super cool characters scmarooney! and thanks! ^_^
        |DRAWSLAVE|

Comment

@girdoggy and sean im loving those oc's ...they flat out rock . excellent job.

did a group pic with caber , madame brainz and savage (my oc ) ...working title for this superhero team is the indefatigable three

and a char sheet for savage (my halfling brawler )
          check my deviant page http://selkirk.deviantart.com/

" ....If you are ashamed of buttcracks, you are probably ashamed to be drawing cartoons and shame on you for doing it." ... John K.

Comment

I'd read the heck out of that comic!
            HW W1/L2/KO0Behance

Comment

hahaha awesome Selkirk the indefatigable three would be an awesome title ! and cool O.C ! ^_^

quicky Caber !

Last edited by girdoggy; 12-24-2013, 07:02 PM.
              |DRAWSLAVE|

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody who has participated in the Weekly Sketch Group across the last year !

@Selkirk: Cool sketch of all the original characters! I like the sketch of your OC: Savage!
                @girdoggy: Nice job on your quick sketch of Caber! I like it!

And here's Girdoggy's Madame Brainz and Selkirk's Savage (wearing a costume ) I whipped up tonight:

Comment

Originally posted by scmarooney View Post
                  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody who has participated in the Weekly Sketch Group across the last year !

@Selkirk: Cool sketch of all the original characters! I like the sketch of your OC: Savage!
                  @girdoggy: Nice job on your quick sketch of Caber! I like it!

And here's Girdoggy's Madame Brainz and Selkirk's Savage (wearing a costume ) I whipped up tonight:

Holy cow! You reverse-Selkirkized the character!

Comment

Luff your take's on Madame Brainz and Savage scmarooney and Merry Happyness to All! ^_^
                    |DRAWSLAVE|

Comment

Been awhile since I posted... could be the start of a New Year's resolution. Regardless, here is my randomly generated hero: The Stone Apostle.

Comment

deviantART | instagram | penciljack blog

Comment

the stone apostle rocks! SphericalCheese

hahaha D.C that is awesome i knew this was bound to happen ^_^
                          |DRAWSLAVE|

Comment

These are all awesome, guys!
                            PJ Art blog!

ArtStation

"It's better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing perfectly."

Comment

Have drawn Caber and Madamme Brains but can't upload them as on holiday :/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X