No announcement yet.

Weekly Sketch Group #341

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are two drawings. I tried to speed draw but caught up in the details (yes, I know:P)

Last edited by Daydreamer; 12-14-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Ironman inks

Took a little longer than I wanted, I just wanted to say to everyone who has responded to me on this thread... thank you all very much for the help and kind words they have gone a very long way in helping me get back in the game and gave me the boost I needed. Much respect to you all.

Comment

Really nice, Andrew.
        Cheers,
        Einar

Sketchblog
        DA page

Comment

Scripts & Story Fragments

Sketchbook

PUMMEL [M] 11 wins | 23 losses | 7 knockouts

Comment

Anxiously awaiting wsg 342.

Comment

@D.C.: Great job on the Robot and Monster Girl drawing! I like this one a lot!
              @ Jcatlett: Good job on your Invicible drawing!
              @ Einar: Glad to see you working on this one from last week, nice way to include characters from both weeks topics !
              @ solanki: Nice Invincible sketches! I like the pose on the female villainess (forgot her name)!
              @ Daydreamer: good job on the speed drawing, there were a lot of images and it took me 50% longer to draw them all so no worries !
              @ Andrew Massicotte: Great job on the Sequential Iron Man page! Just for future reference you don't have to draw a whole page, a single panel is fine ! Good stuff!
              @ tudore: Nice job on the speed drawing this week!

And a great job to everyone who participated in WSG 341 this last week! Some great Invicible-themed drawings from everyone! I hope to see everyone again this next week in WSG #342 which I'll get posted up in the next few minutes !
              HW(ret.):W42/ L29/KO16

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X